Sling Load Cargo Practice 1.2.5 Mission/Mod

PeterP

Maybe I´m to stupid but I can´t get your mod to work. And well... I don´t understand what you mean with copy "DCS World" to the path of DCS World.

Also in your .rar is no .miz file. Or is it just me ?

I hope you can help me. I´m a bit confused ;)

Thanks

Maybe I´m to stupid but I can´t get your mod to work. And well... I don´t understand what you mean with copy "DCS World" to the path of DCS World.

Also in your .rar is no .miz file. Or is it just me ?

I hope you can help me. I´m a bit confused ;)

Thanks

I edited the "ReadMe.jpg" - should now be easier to find out what to do.

And the RAR container was and is OK, and a Mission file is inside. - Must be a problem at your end.

edit:

And here is a video if it's still unclear:

Edited by PeterP

Thanks Peter !

Now it´s more then clear, even for me ;P

My first download must had a problem, I attached the picture. The left was my first download, I guess u see why I didn´t understood how to.

Thanks a lot I´m off for some cargo operations.

Again thanks alot !

Nils

1141686011_SlingLoad.thumb.jpg.4a677c133f07c0a9d73e357c032553e6.jpg

It seems that you know how to modify the cursor (yellow circle around it and red arrow on 0.25 s ?)

Can you give me information about that ?

I'd like to put the cursor in 3D, and maybe you have informations which may help...

Edited by lefuneste01

P8700K @4.8 GHz, 3080ti, 32 GB RAM, HP reverb Pro.

I spend my time making 3dmigoto VR mods for BoS and DCS instead of flying, see https://www.patreon.com/lefuneste

5 seconds over the load to hook up? That's a little optimistic...especially with a Huey. It'd be cool if there were a random time built in, as the time required to hook up a load often relies on how proficient the team is that rigged, and is doing the hookup.

i9 12900k @ 4.9ghz, 32gb RAM

Nvidia RTX 3090

Windows 11 x64

Valve Index

Brunner CLS-E w/RS F16GRH, Virpil TCS Rotor Plus Collective, BRD F1 Pedals, WH Throttle, FSSB R3 w/WH Grip, PointCTRL v1

It seems that you know how to modify the cursor (yellow circle around it and red arrow on 0.25 s ?)

Can you give me information about that ?

help...

This is a feature of my screen capture program (FlashBack Player), so you can visualize better what you are doing with the mouse - it has nothing to do with DCS.

Has something changed recently? I downloaded the mod and loaded it with JGSME and go to play the mission but the cargo is not on the runway like the readme picture shows

Nothing that brakes the mission/mod has changed in the new update. It still works.

Check your settings - something must be wrong at your end.

5 seconds over the load to hook up? That's a little optimistic...especially with a Huey. It'd be cool if there were a random time built in, as the time required to hook up a load often relies on how proficient the team is that rigged, and is doing the hookup.

Correct. At our Company... less than two seconds...

two seconds for the actual 'hooking' procedure looks legit to me - so 5 sec should be more than enough.

Well, how long you need to get into the right position and lift it is another thing...

Video description:

322nd ENG CO

my 1st sling load...

they got a lot faster after this

BTW: Tried this mission yesterday night again in the newest build - and saw that BST made good progress with the load behaviour/physics.

Now it's much better and it wont instantly swing up into your fuselage when you move not stable and carefully enough.

Everyone that stopped using this mission/mod because of the strange/chaotic behaviour of the load should try again.

Edited by PeterP
found a better video

• 4 weeks later...

PeterP, thanks for this mission, but i have a problem, i can't succed to stay in hover for 5s, i try and try again, sometimes i feel ok, but no loading of charge.

Does this mission ok with DCS 1.2.6 ??

How can we drope the time of loading ?