Sling Load Cargo Practice 1.2.5 Mission/Mod

PeterP

thats how you fly with slingloads ^^

My thoughts after seeing this guy "enjoy" himself at his work was, I wonder

how long before that sort of performance turns around and bites him hard.

Well don't know for sure it was the same pilot but someone managed to crash that nice

helicopter. Rolled over on landing on snow at Cormet de Roseland in the Alps.

i9 9900x at 5.1 Ghz // ASUS ROG Maximus XI Formula EK Bloc // 64Gb Corsair Vengence 3600Mhz DDR4 Ram // Gigabyte Aorus 3090 Watercooled block//Samsung SM951 M2 x4 SSD // Windows 10 64 Bit //48inch LG48 @ 3840x2160 120Hz//Asus ROG Swift PG35VQ 3440 x 14440 144Hz // TM Warthog HOTAS (Ser. No. 00836) //MFG Crosswind Pedals // TrackIR 5 //Varjo Aero

An old pilot is one who remembers when flying was dangerous and sex was safe.

Yeah like you say Loz at some point its going to bite him and remind him not to show off, plus i'd be saying to him stop showing off and just bring me my concrete before it dries fool we are on a deadline here.

Eagles may soar high but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines.

System Spec.

Monitors: Samsung 570DX & Rift CV1

Mobo: MSI Godlike gaming X-99A

CPU: Intel i7 5930K @ 3.50Ghz

RAM: 32gb

GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 980Ti VR Ready

Cooling: Predator 360

Power Supply: OCZ ZX Series 80 Plus Gold

Drives: Samsung SSD's 1tb, 500g plus others with OS Win10 64 bit

LOL.. I heard that the most dangerous flight to take is the one when your buddy gets his license and wants to take all of his friends out for a ride. You never hear women doing that though! :)

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

• 1 year later...

I have been in a real Huey doing acrobatics when I was active duty USAF. it was one of the scariest rides of my life!

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

• 1 year later...

It was form Chickenhawk, and it was old rotor blades. Correct!! Mason was on some down time and on the beach, the guy flying had invited a bunch of non flying people to come and ride for the fun of riding in a Huey. the blades stated swinging, back first and disabled the tail rotor, then up and through the main. The helicopter nose tucked and landed in the water on the top of it's cabin. no survivors.