VRpit A-10 Aces II/ F-15 Seat kit and Cushions

Flim

Available now,

WEBSITE SOON: VRpits.com You will be able to pay and download products quickly and easy with paypal.

Aces II cnc plans - $25-- Comes with 2 dxf files and instructions. Also, the rudder floor and side mounts are included. Pics below...

aces3.png

aces2.png

9FB06527-6D64-4308-A5F0-333016A1DAB3-694-0000005812940C9F.jpg

Also available are new Aces II seat cushions specifically made for this seat and built to sit in for a full mission without the pain in your bottom! The seat cushions are black canvas with a zipper on the end to replace or add foam later down the road. These are professional made and will last!

f168ccacea8ff5c75c0bde3f0dc13f03.jpg

Price : $75 plus shipping 3 sets available

Edited by Flim

The side console mounts will come separate because it takes another sheet of material to cut that I don't have that budgeted in the seat kit. They will be priced fairly...

I Should have that option out this weekend along with the Huey seat kit. The Huey seat kit will be $289 plus ship. The official announcement will be on the Huey seat collective thread later on.

Edited by Flim

Film if you manage to do a grip mod for the TMWH stick you would've cracked the hard boiled egg as I call it.

I looked into it but inside the stick grip I discovered a PCB with a chip which must be handling the inputs of buttons to the base and that's where it lost me I was thinking the Teensy 3.0 is small enough to fit in there but I have no idea if it would be able to interact with the base.

I just want a Huey grip I hate the TMWH grip for the Huey its just to big and cumbersome sometimes.

I'm also on the look out for a stick that is the same profile as the Huey stick your extension looks awesome but is there any way for you to maybe create parts in the guise of bends to replicate the profile of the curve of the sick shaft if that makes sense.

Eagles may soar high but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines.

System Spec.

Monitors: Samsung 570DX & Rift CV1

Mobo: MSI Godlike gaming X-99A

CPU: Intel i7 5930K @ 3.50Ghz

RAM: 32gb

GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 980Ti VR Ready

Cooling: Predator 360

Power Supply: OCZ ZX Series 80 Plus Gold

Drives: Samsung SSD's 1tb, 500g plus others with OS Win10 64 bit

That is my next project... Russian Ejection seat.

I need some good pics, or some info and I will start working on it pretty quick. I would also like to do a Grip mod for the warthog.

Sold! I'd be interested in a Russian style seat and grip mod for sure (flanker ideally). Be sure to make it compatible with the stick extension!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

Film if you manage to do a grip mod for the TMWH stick you would've cracked the hard boiled egg as I call it.

I looked into it but inside the stick grip I discovered a PCB with a chip which must be handling the inputs of buttons to the base and that's where it lost me I was thinking the Teensy 3.0 is small enough to fit in there but I have no idea if it would be able to interact with the base.

I just want a Huey grip I hate the TMWH grip for the Huey its just to big and cumbersome sometimes.

I'm also on the look out for a stick that is the same profile as the Huey stick your extension looks awesome but is there any way for you to maybe create parts in the guise of bends to replicate the profile of the curve of the sick shaft if that makes sense.

I have a few ideas for POTS stick that may work. Gimme a few days and ill let you all know... Hint its from an ultralight and is really inexpensive.

I wish I was in the states... my back hurts everytime I go on a mission... you guys are lucky!

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Would you consider another run of these:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1220703&postcount=1

Whats the difference this time round? Seems to me the metal construction and metal throttle mounts would be better (budget permitting)?

Count me in as a customer if shipping to the UK is reasonable.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

best guess so far is about 55 bucks each. These are not aluminum but stainless steel. Actually easier to bend but harder to paint (powder coating would be best). The good news is that they will polish up nicely if you choose to do that.

Assuming all works out well it would be a few weeks before the initial batch is ready. I Just started testing it out.

photo.jpg

(yes my stick is worn..it gets used that much...just ask my wife)

I got the prototype installed and it works really well. Since the stick is bent you must drill and secure the spring adapter to the stick. The hole is in the adapter so you just need to match drill the shaft to the holes. This is stainless steel so be sure to use a good bit and drill

As not to usurp Flim's thread ill start a new thread for this mod tomorrow.