VRpit A-10 Aces II/ F-15 Seat kit and Cushions

Flim

• 5 months later...

Hey all,

I'm working on instructions for the A-10 cockpit... files are finished. It will be the same as The Aces seat where I will provide cnc cad files. I'm asking $60 for the entire set of files, seat and structure. If you already have the Aces, then it will be $40.

I'm thinking of starting a website where you can directly pay and download my products.

Not the 3d model... only the 2d for CNC cutting.

$25 for seat only... I'm working on a site where this will be much easier. Also I will add other cockpits sets: F-16, F-18, and Huey seat.

Edited by Flim

• 5 weeks later...
Sure...

FF0E7B67-B438-4AA5-A845-89E26C49E751-165-00000004159A0627_zps382eca00.jpg

A-10kit1.png

Film,

Two questions...

First, Is that's a monitor behind the panel for Helios?

Second, is it ok to go the PayPal route now or would you like me to wait till website is up?

Gary

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

Hey,

I have my website up now and will be posting up the entire cockpit in two weeks.

VRpits.com

Yes, the front console is built with one 27 inch lcd for Helios. I will have a guide on the build and the exact monitor I used.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm very interested in getting one of these aswell, but getting the plans and then finding a trusthworthy place where they will cut it out for me seems like a bit of a hassle to me.

Is there anyone out there who's either selling them or has experience with getting them done by a 3rd party company? Preferrably in Europe as shipping this in from the USA doesn't sound very economic. Also curious how much it'd cost roughly. :)

I've been thinking of doing a VR setup and small basic pit build. This could be what I've been looking for. I'm unsure exactly of the dimensions, but I may wait for other models like the f-18. This and the various vibration or sound kits looks pretty immersive with VR.

Any of you here fly in it yet?

Owned: Ryzen 3900x, MSI AMD 470x mobo, 32gb 3200MHz ram, Gtx 1660 Ti, 970 Evo Plus 500GB, MsFFB2, TIR5, TMWH+18c Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Buttkicker/SSA, WinWing F-18C . Next is VR for simpit

Art Of The Kill:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I bought the plans for the seat and got a quote to get it cutout. I would love to print and cutout the plans themself, but im having a really hard time getting this converted to print. Any help would be great. seems i cant get the scale i want and ive scoured the internet. Wish the dxf files came with pdfs so you can hand saw it. I sent flim an email and msg but havent heard back.

| 8700k @4.9 | Gigabyte Gaming 7 | 32gb Tridentz @3000 | EVGA 1080 TI SC2 | CV1 | VKB MCG PRO

[sigpic]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FeLGqKyJ3K08k3z-7XaegWgRuGRGkKUs/view?usp=sharing[/sigpic]

• 1 month later...