Radio questions

bobd

I'm trying to get the tower to respond using the VHF Comm, but no answer. What am I doing wrong?

How to setup ground troops to transmit their location, picked up by the FM Comm radio. Thanks for any help.

Asus ROG Z390, I9 9900K , 32 GB DDR4, EVGA GTX 2080 Ti , Win10 64, Rift CV1 & S VR

I'm trying to get the tower to respond using the VHF Comm, but no answer. What am I doing wrong?

Make sure you have the correct frequency and down by the weapon systems there is that dial that has PVT INT 1 2 3 4 you would want that on 3.

You can also refer to the flight manual located in your: Program Files (x86)\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods\aircrafts\Uh-1H\Doc ..... what you are looking for is in section 7.

How to setup ground troops to transmit their location, picked up by the FM Comm radio. Thanks for any help.

I refer your talking about Mission Editor right?

1. So enter ME and select the troops that you want to transmit the beacon.

2. What you would then is on the right side where the waypint box is hilighted select the next one call advanced triggers

3. Then you want to select preform action/ set frequency/ FM and make sure you use the right frequency so you can track it on your ADF.

The defaulft freq is set at 30.00 so i would just go 40.00.

Did this help?

Edited by [Knight]

Sorry guys didn't see the PVT INT 1 2 3 4 selector.

OK I have the tower working, but only while airborne.

I have a infantry with advance waypoint freq of 40.00. still nothing.

The ADF is for tracking NDB, nothing to do with picking up a signal from troops..right?

Asus ROG Z390, I9 9900K , 32 GB DDR4, EVGA GTX 2080 Ti , Win10 64, Rift CV1 & S VR

Sorry guys didn't see the PVT INT 1 2 3 4 selector.

OK I have the tower working, but only while airborne.

I have a infantry with advance waypoint freq of 40.00. still nothing.

The ADF is for tracking NDB, nothing to do with picking up a signal from troops..right?

Not advanced WP but trigger actions set up the freq like i mentioned above then you will have to tune your radio to that freq and you should see the adf move you might have to set the call-sign and have them paly a audio file but I don't think so

Thanks for the link Murphy. The works for me. I shouldn't have any trouble now. Thanks to all for your help & patients.