Flaming cliff 3

Hi guys,

I finally found my Lomac Cd and installed in on my win 7 64 bit pc but unable to get into the game. i very keen on purchasing the Flaming cliff 3 and i understand that i need Lomac as the base installation but how can i install FC 3 if lomac does not work on my system? Is there anything i could do to work around this problem?

Thank you & Regards

Gizmo

If you want Peace, be prepared to fight for it ! :pilotfly:

Ok im uninstalling lomac and gona install again.one question,should i install in into the dcs world folder or should i create a separate folder?

No. It's work as "stand alone". U can install LOMAC anywhere and then FC where you want (suppose it's DCS folder if it's a module) ;)

For Example:

First install lomac (where you want as i said)

e.g. D:/My other stuff/LOMAC/

Then install FC3 (if it's a module it's automaticly will find a path to DCS folder)

If it's a standalone u can put it for example at E:/Program Files/FC3/

Sorry for my bad english ;)

Regards

Dave

Edited by s3n0

once you install FC3 you can unistall LOMAC

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

I can confirm as well, you only have to have LOMAC installed, I just recently purchased FC3 - found my old LOMAC cd, installed it, then installed FC3 and uninstalled LOMAC. I never even attempted to launch LOMAC.

Worked like a charm.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

ok, looking through the thread.....

-. LockON/LoMAC/FC1/FC2 Are Standalone from DCSW.

Install LockON into it's default folder

Install DCSW Into it's default folder

Install FC3

Flaming Cliffs 3 is part of DCSW,

LockOn/FC1/FC2 Is not.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Oh ok.no wonder my dcs world keep crashing. I have uninstalled my dcs world with everything n reinstalling again.

Thanks for that info guys

Guys,

I have a question. I have DCS world created in a separate folder in my 'D' drive where all my games are but my question is should i install Lomac in the same folder as the Dcsw or should i create a separate folder and fc3 to be placed in dcsw or in the separate folder which was created for lomac?

Lockon should go into it's own folder.

FC3 Installer should automatically detect the DCSW Install path and put it in the correct folder.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

FC3 is not an add-on for Lock on

FC3 is an add-on for DCS world

so...

Why do we need LOMAC installation to install FC3?

because ED & Ubi have a contract for Lock on

FC3 will detect whether the Lock on is installed or not during the FC3 installation

if the Lock on is installed, you should be no problem during the installation

if the Lock on is not installed yet, the FC3 setup will tell you that the LOMAC is not installed, install LOMAC before install the FC3

What we do is...

1. install Lock on(wherever you what)

2. install DCS world(of course, wherever you what)

3. install FC3 into DCS world folder(DCS World folder should be the default path of FC3)

there you have it:)

note:

do not install Lock on into DCS world, or install DCS world in to Lock on folder

do not install FC3 into Lock on folder

Lock on is completely stand-alone, you can remove it after installed DCS world & FC3!

if you are not clear with it, i apologize for my bad English:P

The pig is flying!

"A-10 Thunderbolt ll"