The August 2nd Wags Update! Thread

Thx for update Wags, the more people able to fly open beta could result in less bugs in final build. good move.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

MB MSI x570 Prestige Creation, RYzen 9 3900X, 32 Gb Ram 3333MHz, cooler Dark rock PRO 4, eVGA 1080Ti, 32 inch BenQ 32011pt, saitek X52Pro, HP Reverb, win 10 64bit

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd suggest voting on reported bugs.\

New reported user bugs can be voted in, or out, or rejected.

That could also save on duplicate bug submissions.

Only IF;

All in all, very inefficient and time consuming.

Could be improved though if every confirmed bug report is edited in the first post to reflect this.

met vriendelijke groet,

Михель

"умный, спортсмен, комсомолетс"

[sIGPIC]159th_pappavis.jpg[/sIGPIC]

[TABLE]SPECS: i9-9900K 32gigs RAM, Geforce 2070RTX, Creative XFi Fata1ity, TIR5, Valve Index & HP Reverb, HOTAS Warthog, Logitech G933 Headset, 10Tb storage.[/TABLE]

Not up to ED.

Valve is a for-profit company, and downloading stuff on their servers is a cost to them. Allowing games to be moved to their platform even though they received no money for the purchase is a bad idea financially; they do allow it for their own games (no surprise), for games that use their own DRM etcetera, and there have been a few exceptions outside of that where it is unknown what kind of deal happened in the background.

When was the last time you were able to move a game purchase done on Origin to Steam, for example? ;)

There have been some games that you could transfer, off the top of my head I recall Command & Conquer games bought viaSteam transferred to Origin and a few months ago Simbin gave all boxed DVD game owners the option to register their game keys in Steam and enjoy the benefits of that format. It's not the end of the world but I would really like to be able to register my current game keys via Steam perhaps some time in the future if ED could explore the options.

There have been some games that you could transfer, off the top of my head I recall Command & Conquer games bought viaSteam transferred to Origin

C&C is owned by Electronic Arts.

Origin is owned by Electronic Arts.

;)

and a few months ago Simbin gave all boxed DVD game owners the option to register their game keys in Steam and enjoy the benefits of that format. It's not the end of the world but I would really like to be able to register my current game keys via Steam perhaps some time in the future if ED could explore the options.

As mentioned, there are exceptions, but I am not privy to what was done in the background to make it happen. Hopefully it can be made to happen, but it's not an automatic thing.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Making 1.2.6 open beta might be a good move, but I don't think it changes much. We just had a 2 week open beta of 1.2.5 with bug reports from the community. It's just that it was not branded as open beta and some people was upset by the bugs. The latter part will be avoided by using the term "open beta" for 1.2.6.

I think it is a good move. It will make a lot of people happy.

this

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

People that do not have FC3, will not have the FC3 manual.

These manuals are for the separate Su-25A and A-10A modules.

If you have FC3, you can safely ignore the modules and thus their manuals, because you already have everything, including the manual chapters that tell you how to use the aircraft.

When I bought the Su-25 module, I got the FC3 manual, not an individual manual specifically for the Su-25. Is this correct?

EDIT: Just found this: http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1829967&postcount=32 which seems like the correct Su-25 manual. That was not the manual I had after the update.

Edited by IonicRipper

i5 4590 @ 3.77GHz | GTX 1060 6GB | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 | 1TB HDD+500GB HDD | Win10 Home X64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Today, I found serveral bugs with ships in DCS:W. :( I'll post it with tracks as soon as possible.

regards,

Fire

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]