Todays update broke the activation

MA_Goblin

Hi,

The latest update broke my activations somehow.

Everytime I try to start the sim I now get the request for activation.

Any ideas?

Edited by hakjar

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

_____________Semper paratus, In hoc signo vinces________________

PC: Intel i7-8700K (4.9 GHz), Aorus Ultra Gaming Z370 MB, Gigabyte RTX 3080, 32 GB DDR3 (3,2 GHz), Samsung EVO 860 M.2 500 GB SSD + Samsung 960 M.2 250 GB SSD Gaming: Virpil T-50 CM2, TM WH Throttle, Crosswind pedals, HP Reverb

Have you checked that there is no profiling software (for example X52) sending a shift command on the keyboard?

Shift-start would cause activation dialog.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

I've disconnected everything except keyboard and mouse but everytime in every module when

entering them after DCS World has started I get a request for activation. If I click exit I can

fly the module but I don't know if anything is affected.

I've tried to repair and every time I do that it downloads and install something but nothing changes.

This is a real bummer :(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

PC: Intel i7-8700K (4.9 GHz), Aorus Ultra Gaming Z370 MB, Gigabyte RTX 3080, 32 GB DDR3 (3,2 GHz), Samsung EVO 860 M.2 500 GB SSD + Samsung 960 M.2 250 GB SSD Gaming: Virpil T-50 CM2, TM WH Throttle, Crosswind pedals, HP Reverb

UPDATE:

It seams as it is the Combined Arms module that request activation not any other but it pops

up every time I try to run anything so I mistook it for activation on the other modules.

Would be interesting to know why this happened though?

Well I'll try to activate DCS CA again and see if it disappears :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

UPDATE 2:

Problem solved, somehow the update triggered a request for activation of the

CA module again. After doing that all is fine.

I seem to be the only one affected so no problem probably :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]