Can I use my FC3 key to activate Su-25A?

as above. I don't fancy other FC3 craft sitting on my HDD while I'm so fond of only the Frogfoot.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

No

You can activate FC3 with FC3 key only

What you could try to do is install FC3... activate it... uninstall FC3 (registry will still be there) then install Su-25A and you might not have to activate it

No longer active in DCS...

No

You can activate FC3 with FC3 key only

What you could try to do is install FC3... activate it... uninstall FC3 (registry will still be there) then install Su-25A and you might not have to activate it

I think I'll go ahead and re-purchase Su-25A for the love of simplicity.. Thanks kuky.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.