SU-25T interactive or better training videos? Cant hear them properly

mrbobo

Actually I don' t find them that bad. The real problem is that I often had to pause the video to take notes or to see some part again, and the audio plays and the video not. There was a time that it did even crashed the game.

That was the one time that the game crashed.

But of course, Psyrixx videos are high quality stuff, I learned a lot from them.

............................. But of course, Psyrixx videos are high quality stuff, I learned a lot from them.

Very nice videos indeed. Shame they can't become the official videos as they surpass ED's efforts by quite some margin. Your hard work is much appreciated Psyrixx :thumbup:

Very nice videos indeed. Shame they can't become the official videos as they surpass ED's efforts by quite some margin. Your hard work is much appreciated Psyrixx :thumbup:

Completely agree with you bilbosmeggins - I've also being following Psyrixx's tutorials and they really are first class, very informative and easy to follow. Many many thanks to Psyrixx (PS to Psyrixx - any chance you could do the same for A-10A??? please....)

Agree here also, Psyrixx's tutorials are way better compared to what is built into the game itself. I also created a spread sheet with all the commands and then multiple sheets so I can choose the sheet based on what I am doing.

On a side note thanks to him and "Game Avionics mode" after having this product for over 4 months I finally landed the plane.

Thanks again Psyrixx!!!

ASUSTeK M5A78L-M/USB3 | AMD Phenom II X6 1050T | AMD Radeon HD 6900 2048MB DDR3 | 8GB DDR2 | Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2

| Steam DCS World 1.2.5 | SU-25T | |P-51 MUSTANG | A-10A: DCS Flaming Cliffs | DCS: Combined Arms | Su-25: DCS Flaming Cliffs |

On a side note, if Wags is making tutorials already, the cockpit must be at an almost complete state. :D Looking forward to play with the new cockpit.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

• ED Team
On a side note, if Wags is making tutorials already, the cockpit must be at an almost complete state. :D Looking forward to play with the new cockpit.

Actually, I am making the missions using triggers that will work with either cockpit.