Reported: A-10 Radio Problems-ATC ???

BooMaster097

In DCS World, A-10C module I am having some problems with the radio and contacting ATC. When I do a cold start up, or even start flying I cannot contact ATC. My radios are all turned on and tuned in correctly, and I am using the correct MIC Switch. Also, I fly with some friends and they can't hear me either. I had no problems with this before the update, so I'm wondering if its a bug, or what. Please help if you can, thank you.

We are aware of the Comms problems and they are being worked on as I type (well maybe not as I type but you get the gist ;) )

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

Fixed in latest build.

Dusty Rhodes

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

Fixed in latest build.

Dusty Rhodes

Fixed in latest build.

So more than a week later, why is this not fixed yet in latest released version?

Not able to contaxt tanker is mission critical problem for me.

It is so nice that you are working on wingtip wortex, engine smoke and whatnot (just effects, even if good), but I would rather see comms fixed.

So more than a week later, why is this not fixed yet in latest released version?

Not able to contaxt tanker is mission critical problem for me.

It is so nice that you are working on wingtip wortex, engine smoke and whatnot (just effects, even if good), but I would rather see comms fixed.

I agree. Fix what's broke in your product first then impliment the"eye" candy.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Chris