Help! i bougth the helicopter ka 5 or 4 years ago!

Alexsys

like the title said i bougth it a lot of time ago and i dont know how to make it in to the game now? i ordered it from your site and now i downloaded the game from steam and then i start to remember my old game if ill contect to any mod and tell him my cd-key maybe he can help me with entering my KA to the game?

Dcs world:helpsmilie:

You probably have the old version, Black Shark 1

To use it in DCS World, you need to have Black Shark 2.

Either buy the "DCS: Black Shark 2 Upgrade 1.2.4 (download version)" or "DCS: Black Shark 2 1.2.4 (download version)" from http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/shop.php?end_pos=1322&scr=shop&lang=en

if you go with the upgrade, you'll probably have to have Black Shark 1 installed every time you install the DCS World Black Shark module

aka: Baron

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Oh please, that's just pure fanboyism. They should never have made us pay for an upgrade that literally did nothing but let us play BS1 in DCS:World. Not to mention the price is ridiculous. I still own BS1 1.02 only because of that.

Now I'm wondering if they're going to try that stunt when the EDGE engine comes out. Ridiculously priced upgrades for all modules?

Oh please, that's just pure fanboyism. They should never have made us pay for an upgrade that literally did nothing but let us play BS1 in DCS:World. Not to mention the price is ridiculous. I still own BS1 1.02 only because of that.

Now I'm wondering if they're going to try that stunt when the EDGE engine comes out. Ridiculously priced upgrades for all modules?

While the upgrade is somewhat clumsy to use, you should take another look between the two versions... There is a LOT of things they updated between the old shark and the new one. Not to mention its inclusion in World and is still constantly receiving updates. The amount of work it took to remake the shark from the old bs1 to the new one is well worth the upgrade price. You don't have to agree. To each their own and everybody is entitled to their own opinions.

DCS: A10C Warthog JTAC coordinate entry training mission http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/99424/

DCS: Blackshark 2 interactive training missions http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=84612

Sheesh, was only making a suggestion on how to improve the customer experience, regarding the products they licence.

No problems with paying for the upgrade here. But if we've paid (probably more) for the BS2 content, would be nice to have the option to have it self contained within DCS World nowadays if there's no reason to be playing BS1.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I actually think Chokko has a good idea as they have just done almost that in giving us lucky guys the updated A10A and Su.

I have all modules except the KA2 upgrade as I went straight to full version.

I have not used CA but I have it as it supports ED.

If we don't give them support they will go the way of so many other niche market companies.

AMD A8-5600K @ 4GHz, Radeon 7970 6Gig, 16 Gig Ram, Win 10 , 250 gig SSD, 40" Screen + 22 inch below, Track Ir, TMWH, Saitek combat pedals & a loose nut behind the stick :thumbup: