Was flying FC3 Campain Drones and saw camera move outside ?

I was in cock pit coming up on WP 4 and first Bandit. I Fired a missal and the camera moved me out behind the plane, saw the missal drop and take off! I hit F1 thinking I could do that again later but cant reproduce it ? WTH cool trick!

I was in cock pit coming up on WP 4 and first Bandit. I Fired a missal and the camera moved me out behind the plane, saw the missal drop and take off! I hit F1 thinking I could do that again later but cant reproduce it ? WTH cool trick!
You probably pressed F6 before you launched the missle. F6 is the missle chase view.

There is a key command which enables automatic switching to missile view when you fire, I forgets what it is though.

Edit: Think it's Right Ctrl + Numpad Plus. This toggles the automatic view change on fire.

Edited by Tone71

Windows 10 Home, Intel Core i7-9700K @ 4.6GHz, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming (8GB VRAM) on 34" LG curved monitor @ 3440x1440, 32GB RAM, TrackIR 3 (with Vector Expansion), Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pedals, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs.