Vote for DCS level Su-25A

tongyizhou

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys are fantasizing.... it will never be DCS.. DCS can be a eurocopter for all I know.. its just not easy to even petition for a certain craft as ED can't promise and now we hold them resposible when a friend of yours or mine who flies the real thing comes and says : It's not authentic... Snap out of it!!!!

"Don't touch the watch"

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

The SU-25SM would also be my choice. I'm not sure how many of them they have actually converted, but it sure sounds good!

Su-25SM features Panther fire-control system with Kopyo-25 radar in a rebuilt nose (not pod-mounted, as on Su-25TM), giving compatibility with a wider range of air-to-air and air-to-ground weapons; Klen PS laser range-finder is relocated below fuselage. Revised cockpit with a new HUD and two large color LCD MFDs, but retains standard analogue flight instruments. Irtysh EW system, with new RWR, MAWS and automatic control of chaff and flares. Structural changes limited to life-extension modifications and provision for nose-mounted radar. Sukhoi Shturmovik Consortium promises improved maintainability and a service life extended to 2,500 flying hours.

sure why not

but it depends upon the demand not only from gamers but also from customers. I think they have done A-10C not only for the gamers but also for usaf though that version might have more knobs and switches.

This space is available for your advertisement

I'm in... As long as they do an English cockpit version! I draw the line at learning Russian!

:lol: So aren't you not THAT dedicated? :lol:

DCS Wish: Turbulences affecting surrounding aircraft...

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P - Intel Core i5 6600K - 16Gb RAM DDR4-2133 - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming - 8 Go - 2 x SSD Crucial MX300 - 750 Go RAID0 - Screens: HP OMEN 32'' 2560x1440 + Oculus Rift CV1 - Win 10 - 64bits - TM WARTHOG #889 - Saitek Pro Rudder.

I'm going to go out on a limb here..

ED have released the 25a and A10a with flashed up cockpit and f/m, I'd say that's the end of that for those airframes

..the question is , why haven't the 15c, mig29 and su27/33 got the same treatment?

..the answer, I expect , is they are gon' be DCS'd! (I hope)

Well, we know that the F15c and the Su-27 are getting their own AFM, but nothing regarding the Mig and the 33.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i5 2500k; GTX 660Ti; 8GB DDR3; Win7 64bit SP1

DCS World; A10C; FC3; UH-1; BS2; Mi-8; CA; Su-25t

Ever waiting for the F/A 18

My brain doesn't work in metric.

I have never seen a problem with imperial units. It's just not necessary to convert them in your head. If you have to learn the important speeds and altitudes anyway, I don't see any difference it makes if it's in another system. If the stall speed of an aircraft is 150 knots, it doesn't make it any more clear to me to know how much that is in km/h. I just see the dial and know when it stalls without converting the value.

Same thing with the altitudes. If mission briefing and wingmen call altitudes in the same units, you still know if they are higher or lower than you. The exact altitude in your preferred units is just not relevant.

No, I really don't want an SU 25A at full fidelity, seriously just don't do it....

Possible downsides include:

• Not seeing daylight for weeks on end
  • Deteriorating personal hygiene
  • Lack of sleep
  • Divorce
  • Not getting visiting rights to see your kids
  • Eventual starvation when no one is there to bring supplies
  • Early death

So please ED, for the sake of my kids, my marriage and my health, please don't do a full fidelity SU 25A.......

:pilotfly:

• Like 1

Per Ardua Ad Aquarium :drink:

Specs: Intel i7-9700K, GTX 2080TI, 32GB DDR4, ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E, Samsung 970 EVO NVMe M.2

No, I really don't want an SU 25A at full fidelity, seriously just don't do it....

• Lack of sleep
  • Divorce
  • Early death

So please ED, for the sake of my kids, my marriage and my health, please don't do a full fidelity SU 25A.......

Those are all selfish reasons :chair:

:lol:

i5 4590 @ 3.77GHz | GTX 1060 6GB | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 | 1TB HDD+500GB HDD | Win10 Home X64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Lack of sleep
  • Divorce
  • Early death

Every sane gamer will always go for prenup agreement before signing his freedom away on a marriage certificate :P

This space is available for your advertisement

• 3 weeks later...
Clearly not... I have a hard enough time with the KA50 as it is! My brain doesn't work in metric.

That's actually a little funny—I'm an American, but I started in the Ka-50 and picked up the Su-25T next, so going to the A-10 and seeing knots/nautical miles/feet was a bit of a shock.

As for a DCS Su-25A, I don't want one, because I'd have to buy it then. :P

Black Shark, Harrier, and Hornet pilot

Many Words - Serial Fiction | Ka-50 Employment Guide | Ka-50 Avionics Cheat Sheet | Multiplayer Shooting Range Mission