Missing Objects & AT-16 Vikhr pK.

DPS

I’ve read a few notes about missing objects in campaigns and in the one I built recently for the F-15 (see link below) it could cause problems where the objects are set as targets/mission goals.

http://www.the-eighth-art.com/F15OC.htm

To solve this problem as soon as you start a mission press F12 to see if the object/s are actually visible. If they are not press Esc, CLOSE then FLY. Pressing F12 again should reveal the bunkers, ammo dumps, etc.

I’m currently half way through building a new A-10 campaign for v1.11. I couldn’t resist including a couple of Ka-50s. If you don’t spot them in time their AT-16 Vikhr missiles will make short work of you in an A-10 (in game). Chances of survival for A-10 against the Vikhr seem to be pretty slim.

Vikhr missiles will make short work of you in an A-10 (in game). Chances of survival for A-10 against the Vikhr seem to be pretty slim.

And not just the Ka-50's. The Su-25T's are just as deadly. :icon_twis

Screenie1.jpg

My record is 1 F-15 and 15 A-10's over 2 missions. :horseback

Anyways. I would agree the pk for the Vikhr is a bit high but it is like that because of reasons I will not go into here or I will be shot. ;) It just can't be sorted out until WAFM is released.