Mi-8MTV2 in 1.2.6

Hi,

Looks like in the next update (1.2.6) we will have beta of Mi-8!

From Today news of Wags: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=1835293#post1835293

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

great news and I'm more than happy with Belsimtek's endeavor. Hats off

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

I may be blind but it seems we did not get as much info on the Mi-8 as we did the with Huey before it was released...

Still, I'm very excited for this one :D

i5 4590 @ 3.77GHz | GTX 1060 6GB | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 | 1TB HDD+500GB HDD | Win10 Home X64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Very much looking forward to this. I like the way Belsimtek pop out their products with professional efficiency...and quality on top of that!

+1 :thumbup:

Belsimtek Congratulations, you are working really well :smilewink:

:thumbup:

what about the UH-1 that is still in beta any news on that...

they are going to release another beta in 1.2.6

but we didn't get any news from the team about the Huey

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

nice, I'm impressed at the way their turning out products faster then the fast movers eh?! lol:thumbup::pilotfly:

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

The WIPs to get the Huey out of beta will be the same for the Mi-8.

Sling loads

Passenger loads

AI crew

Multiple crew

It makes sense to work them together while keeping the bills paid with the release.

Except the rest of the Huey is already mostly done, not to mention sold.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Just I hope about the price - not like the last - 50$ for the beta, and 1 month after big sale to 19,99$ ...

• Like 1

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Just I hope about the price - not like the last - 50$ for the beta, and 1 month after big sale to 19,99$ ...

exactly..

this time i will buy it for sure but not when they release it

i will wait till the next sale..;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

price is irrelevant for me when it comes to a hi-fi DCS product like the Huey or Mi-8MTV2... I like the idea of utility helos.. That brings us closer to the Gunship :)

800px-Egyptian_Mi-8_Hip_helicopters_after_unloading_troops.jpg

^ my country troops from an Mi-8

• Like 1

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Which is precisely why needed revenue should have nothing to do with another beta being released.

Might be easier that way, financially. Have multiple sources of income since this is such a niche market.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

It's up to you if you can wait. If you wait a few years you may even be able to find it for 10$ at some point.

The demand for it on beta release day and during the first month is obviously justifying the price. When demand drops, the price drops. It's just how the market works. Don't insinuate that Belsimtek is doing it out of spite. They really could ask for a much bigger price.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It's up to you if you can wait. If you wait a few years you may even be able to find it for 10$ at some point.

The demand for it on beta release day and during the first month is obviously justifying the price. When demand drops, the price drops. It's just how the market works. Don't insinuate that Belsimtek is doing it out of spite. They really could ask for a much bigger price.

years

are you kidding me

it took only one month

to drop

as always: you don't like the price? Don't buy it! Do you do this in the Supermarket, also? I mean when paying you rant about the exxaggerated price for meat, and that last week they had a sale where the steaks were 50% off? :music_whistling:

on the point of two betas in parallel instead of finishing the Huey first: I guess they do it like any production company, different products targeting different customers. A car manufacturer always produces SUVs, limousines and small cars in parallel, because he can't bet on one product only, plus when designers finished designing one model they can design the next, while engineers make a prototype and develop the inner workings.

why should belsimtek not build another helicopter in parallel with the experience already gathered and maybe shell out helicopters by the dozens, beta or not? ...hmmm, I do like that idea! Please, belsimtek Mi-24, Havoc, Apache, Eurocopter Tiger, NH-90, AH-1, UH-60, ahhhh so many opportunities :D

Edited by shagrat

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

BSTs are walking the right way. They started developing modules from the least complex Huey to gather some experience and then they are progressing to the more and more complex ones such the Hip and (afaik) Cobra. Really smart :thumbup:

I'm affraid, that other 3rd parties took the bigger slice of bread than they can eat within some reasonable time...

Edited by Suchacz

***Fantastic News***

The Huey even still in Beta has given me Triple the enjoyment value compared to the full price I paid for it.I honestly have not flown anything else in DCS since it's release.

I will gladly support Belsimtek and buy "The Hip" upon release and thoroughly enjoy the high fidelity features Belsimtek has created.

**Not a Fanboy** just stating the entertainment value I find in the product.

Cheers

Patrick

mini.gif