Stupid question: How do you engage Speed Breaks??

Jetkar

Every control that is on the HOTAS itself is categorized in the control section under "HOTAS". If you can figure out what the various panels are called in the cockpit you can probably figure out the corresponding controls sub-category that you can sort them by.

Warning: Nothing I say is automatically correct, even if I think it is.

It has been famously said: There are no such things as 'stupid' questions - only stupid answers.

Luckily there are none in this thread, and few on this forum :D

Alpine Systems PC with Intel i7-2600K @ 3.40/3.70 GHz. NVidia GTX590 Graphics. 24 Gb RAM (24 Gb usable!). 64 bit. Windows 7 PRO SP1. 3 x Samsung P2370 monitors. Thrustmaster HOTAS. TrackIR5. :joystick:

I hope you don't think this is a stupid question, but why can't you find the control command for the speed brakes?

WC

Visit the Hollo Pointe DCS World server -- an open server with a variety of COOP & H2H missions including Combined Arms. All released missions are available for free download, modification and public hosting, from my Wrecking Crew Projects site.

I hope you don't think this is a stupid question, but why can't you find the control command for the speed brakes?

WC

ctrl+ B Ext. Shift + B Retracts.

Dell XPS 8500 Modified

700 Watt PSU

Windows 8 Pro MCE

Intel I7 3770 3.8 GHZ TR (stock)

16GB DDR 3 PC12800

Gigabyte 760 OC 2.0GB

2x 2TB HD

No no no - if he can't find the control for the brakes, then maybe he doesn't know where to look for other command control questions...

Options, options, too many options...

WC

Visit the Hollo Pointe DCS World server -- an open server with a variety of COOP & H2H missions including Combined Arms. All released missions are available for free download, modification and public hosting, from my Wrecking Crew Projects site.

No no no - if he can't find the control for the brakes, then maybe he doesn't know where to look for other command control questions...

Options, options, too many options...

WC

Exactly too many control options but found it with some help !! :)

Regards

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Steam ID: Jetkar

Steam Group: 223rd CAS

Join and fly with us on the 223rd CAS Dedicated server