f-22 by Iris preview

Antorian

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. Last I heard, Iris has the Microjet, F-14, and the F-22. The F-14 is pegged to go out before the F-22 but I'm not sure if they are releasing the Microjet first or if that was just an internal test for learning the process of producing a DCS module. Either way, excited to see Iris in DCS.

Windows 10

Intel Core i5 4670k CPU 3.4 GHz

16GB RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Gaming X Trio

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog

TrackIR 4

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

so we get a F22 and no one is bashing this project? :smilewink:

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Because they don't ask for money untill they have something to show.

that's interesting they had all kinds of screen shots of the model..F35a

I was thinking that they left development for DCS since their sub-forum disappearead.

But they posted this video like 3 hours ago, so why their sub-forum got deleted? This is weird.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1833625&postcount=102

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1834790&postcount=114

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Announce it and take my money !

INTEL CORE I7 6700K

ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO

ASUS ROG GTX1080Ti Strix OC

16GB @ 4100 MHz |CORSAIR

Intel 730 SSD 240GB

Corsair 850 W Modular PSU

Corsair Obsidian 650d

Logitech X-56 HOTAS ,Saitek X-65F HOTAS, Pro Ruder Pedals, Pro Flight Instrument Panel

NP TrackIr 5 Pro

Windows 10 PRO

So let's keep tradition and start to moan :)

I don't know what F-22 for... Su-22, MiG-23\27, F-4 would have been better.

F-22 will be arcade...

:D

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

From their Facebook page - just posted:

"DCS product announcement.

I have the great pleasure in announcing that our very first DCS release will be the Northrop Grumman T-38C Talon!

Thanks to superb resources provided by contacts in the USAF and The Fighter Collection, we have everything we need to create an effective, in depth and diverse simulation of the United States Air Force's primary fast jet trainer!

If you feel you have something you can bring to the team to help us make the very best simulation of the T-38C, please let us know via the contact us tab at the top of this page.

We are both excited and full of energy for this new development!! We will of course have more news for you all as development progresses."

So let's keep tradition and start to moan :)

I don't know what F-22 for... Su-22, MiG-23\27, F-4 would have been better.

F-22 will be arcade...

+1 :thumbup:

But new kids will buy F22. UFO shooting 120s... yay! I'm sure the online servers will be full of it :P .

Edited by zaelu

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Guys the forum was removed due to lack of communication and the fact we didn't really have anything to show. So until the projects are considerably further along, it'll remain that way. :) We'll have a new home here in time. :)

so we get a F22 and no one is bashing this project? :smilewink:

Maybe they got it all out of their system on DCS F-35?

More likely they're caught up in the SU-27 thread arguing about Cobras use in combat ;).

:lol:

Because they don't ask for money untill they have something to show.

How about, IRIS F-22 is, for as far as i have seen, advertised as;

A product for DCS World, instead of an DCS F-22, implying it would be very realistic.

Which it simply can't be. Unfortunate, but true.

So its not about the aircraft for me, but the advertising and what a company is trying to let us believe.

And an F-22 module for DCS World is very much possible.

Just not to a DCS standard like the KA-50, A-10C, P-51D and UH-1H.

(like Kinney Interactive tried to let us believe whit his F-35 project)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The keeper of all mathematical knowledge and the oracle of flight modeling.:)

+1 :thumbup:

But new kids will buy F22. UFO shooting 120s... yay! I'm sure the online servers will be full of it :P .

well thats if they ever figure out how to get past starting the engines up, and then not crashing on take off