New patch 1.2.5.16508

Brisse

Still no news somewhere of what this update featured?

• Fixed A-10A refueling and rearming.
  • Fixed A-10A salvo mode box on HUD.
  • Corrected localization for Czech versions of A-10A and Su-25 Quick Start.
  • Corrected debriefings.
  • Adjusted "shoulder size" from cockpit view.
  • Fixed Radar Warning Receiver (RWR) laser detection.
  • Resolved German version of Combined Arms missions.
  • Removed Russian texts from mission data.
  • Fixed two static buildings have the same name.
  • Corrected payload names for Russian localization.
  • Corrected typos in "The Serpents Head Coop" mission.
  • Fixed Ka-50 trimmer after "jumping" to a ground unit.
  • Fixed Ka-50 incorrect ejection from AI pilots.
  • Corrected A-10C Sim input commands for Russian localization.
  • Fixed Russian localization Encyclopedia: "АПА-50" instead "АПА-5Д".
  • Adjusted Combined Arms special options texts for proper case.
  • Corrected random failure option translations.
  • Fixed crash related to CMD loader.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

:doh:The update for 1.2.5 DCS world now has bugs, (1) when lounching the flight I setup it well go to windows and says DCS world "Not responding" but after a few seconds it does start ? (2) If I start the flight at the ramp for start-up I will not get the air kills, nor the sea kills but I do get the ground kills ? in the log book (3) As you begain the start-up the mouse pointer is not responding, meaning as you try to turn on a switch it well stop go back to windows and then you need to click the Lt. lower task bar to go back to DCS world and now the mouse well respond as it once did. Some Up-dates can do more harm than good..

Edited by Maverick 53rd

I've had this problem since Update 2 with the mouse, as soon as you click on something (map icon or switch/knob) it minimizes DCS, then you have to bring it back up and it's fine.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

I've had this problem since Update 2 with the mouse, as soon as you click on something (map icon or switch/knob) it minimizes DCS, then you have to bring it back up and it's fine.

Silly question time; Have you tried unchecking "Disable Aero Interface" if you haven't already? I seem to remember that being a common issue when that feature was first implemented.

Aero Interface isnt the problem, tried that. I'll look more into this weekend.

So there is no way to track your logbook in multiplayer, either?

This just seems like a very basic element to have. Been playing flight sims since F-19 in the late 80s...even that had it.

i7 - 9700k | EVGA 1080Ti | 32 DDR4 RAM | 750w PS | TM Warthog HOTAS/X-55 | Track IR 5 |

This file doesn't exist by default. You need create it yourself.

Good to know we have to create it ourselves. Any chance of an example of what it should look like? :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

Good to know we have to create it ourselves. Any chance of an example of what it should look like? :)

See the file called "graphics_readme.txt" at the location .....DCS World\Config

It expains the new graphics setup.

Regards,

Milli

How to update manually? pushed 'No' by mistake lol.

Hope they fixed the authentication issues? i'm still trying to get the a10c module working. So far i've managed to get the real serial number in the modules page but when a mission is launched it still wants to activate it with no success.

Edited by Meiki

You can find an example here:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1770885&postcount=718

As you can see after downloading, this particular autoexec.cfg sets the Max FPS to 30. Edit it to your liking. Also, check out the graphics_readme.txt again to see how to add additional parameters you prefer to override instead of using the in game GUI option settings.

Thanks Milli and S77th-ReOrdain, looks pretty straight forward.

Didn't see the graphics_readme.txt in the config folder would have saved some time. :music_whistling:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

I found that if you start a mission in the air you will get the kill in your logbook. If you start on the ramp and do the start-up you don't get the kill, don't know why that is... They need to make a patch to fix this patch, don't you think..

Edited by Maverick 53rd

so if I start with engine ON and on the landing field the kills work ?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel I5 3570K OC@4.2Ghz - Asus P8Z77-v - Gainward Nvidia GTX770 2go - G.Skill 8Go RAM DDR3 - Hotas Cougar + Warthog - TrackIR 5

It might but what I meant was to start any mission or campain in the air. Like if you build a mission and instead of starting the mission on the ramp where you haft to start the engine and then take off I would not get the kills in my log-book. But if I start the mission in the air I would get the kills, ( In my log-book) Ya I know ? but it worked for me...

Yea I can't wait to see what 1.2.6. does we might haft to uninstall every thing and start over. I wish they would show us what's in the up-date,that way if we don't need it we could decline it. If it looks great and runs great you just want to leave it alone. Don't get me wrong DCS is by far the best flight sim out there...

Edited by Maverick 53rd