Terrible vibrations with MS FF2 joy

Conroy

I suffered so strong vibratioNs with my FF2 as soon as i'm in cockpit, that i've to leave the slot. It happes always online with every A-10A slots available. All the other FC 3.0 aircrafts are fine.

Edited by Conroy

I would like to add that vibrations while firing the gun (su25t and others) makes it impossible to fly, it is like you have a copilot in the back seat who pushes his joystick and yells at you '' NO I will not let you kill this tank dude!!''.

Or when you go over limit AoA then you stop holding a joystick, you hold a desktop concrete breaker :joystick: that is willing to destroy both your joystick and your desktop :lol:

ED should really pay attention to force feedback effects.

For me, the ''concrete breaker'' effect must go away as soon as possible. It is useless.

I know you can configure the strength of it through the option but this effect needs to go.

It will destroy our joysticks and our desks sooner or later :megalol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

TaliG - 373vFS

“Do not repeat the tactics which have gained you one victory, but let your methods be regulated by the infinite variety of circumstances.”

Sun Tzu, The Art of War

For G940 is the same. What I do are the follows:

a. I unplug the stick power cord until I am rolling on runway above 40mph

or

b. if I had to Alt+Tab the FFB gets disabled (old feature) so I have to use Sim FFB to force a direct input reinitialization and then the shaking stops even on ground. However... since the trims are not working I can't say if the FFB is back to normal this way... is possible that is still disabled but the Sim FFB makes it feel natural in this way.

Also when firing I get no shaking (but I reduced shaking a lot from options) but having the PAC off my rounds are pretty spread on target.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Also when firing I get no shaking (but I reduced shaking a lot from options) but having the PAC off my rounds are pretty spread on target.

A10c doesn t have this problem.

Try to fire the su25t or an FC3 plane :smilewink:

Reducing shaking from options works, but why do that? Shaking shouldn t be there in the first place (because there is no use of it). And I also dnt like the approach: Head hurts, cut the head :smilewink:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

TaliG - 373vFS

“Do not repeat the tactics which have gained you one victory, but let your methods be regulated by the infinite variety of circumstances.”

Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Is there any way to disable stall buffeting and vibration during gun fire on FFB joy? I set "vibrations" in FFB Tune to zero, but in game they are still there... :huh:

It is almost imposible to fly with this shaking and vibrating for me also. Imho it needs a lot of tuning...

And I also dnt like the approach: Head hurts, cut the head :smilewink:

I don't like it either :)... What I suggested (I thought) is far from it. That option to tune shaking I consider it there to fit everyones need. Some may like the stick to shake when fireing... I don't think is realistic so I tune it down. The stick shake when I reach critiacal AoA but not when firing.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

i am using g940 and i have the same vibration bug since they released afm for a-10a. it is like stall vibration but i am on runway start:) aoa indicator also showing false status when vibration happens.

this problem not occurs with other planes.

Edited by theropod

Also the speed seems to be 10mph while entering the cockpit... maybe the plane thinks it's stalling :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I unplug the stick power cord until I am rolling on runway above 40mph

This is the best solution, waiting for a fix.

Thank, it works fine.

Also the speed seems to be 10mph while entering the cockpit... maybe the plane thinks it's stalling

Yes, you get the point i think. It's definitely a bug