Help -- can't install Lock On

I really want to purchase Flaming Cliffs, but I can't install the required LOMAC. When I run setup, the files extract and I get an Install screen. Clicking on Install, though, does nothing except minimize the window, then maximize it again -- nothing more.

Can anyone help me with this? Is there any way to fake the presence of LOMAC (I did buy it.)?

Tom

What are your computer specs and Windows version?

Windows 10 Home, Intel Core i7-9700K @ 4.6GHz, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming (8GB VRAM) on 34" LG curved monitor @ 3440x1440, 32GB RAM, TrackIR 3 (with Vector Expansion), Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pedals, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs.

Have you tried running as administrator and running in compatibility mode? I have Windows 7 x64 too and installed Lomac without a problem.

Windows 10 Home, Intel Core i7-9700K @ 4.6GHz, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming (8GB VRAM) on 34" LG curved monitor @ 3440x1440, 32GB RAM, TrackIR 3 (with Vector Expansion), Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pedals, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs.

Not sure what to suggest I'm afraid. AS I say, mine installed from disk without a problem, on Windows 7. Sorry.

Edit: What about browsing to the installer executable, rather than trying to run it from the menu?