How to put off fire

Mirtma

Is there a way to extinguish fire? I've tried to shut down engine, but didn't helped.

Gigabyte Z490 Gaming X | i5 10600K@4700 | 32 Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | Gigabyte Aorus GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G |

MONITOR IIYAMA 24,5" LED LCD @ 1920 x 1080 | Windows 11

| Saitek X-55 Rhino | TrackIR 5 Pro

Is there a way to extinguish fire? I've tried to shut down engine, but didn't helped.

unfortunately no

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

Pull T-handle and engage extinguisher...... Oh wait, it's not DCS quality module :)

Yes I know how to do it in A10C. :music_whistling:

Gigabyte Z490 Gaming X | i5 10600K@4700 | 32 Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | Gigabyte Aorus GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G |

unfortunately no

:( I thought there is some key that I missed.

It's the same with the basic Su25, and is one of my pet hates. Fire = eject, unless you want to roll the (loaded) dice. They really need an 'extinguisher right/left' set of keys, and some kind of 'on press, 65% chance of extinguish' script or something simple like that in the meantime. Not that I'm expecting this, it's already been years of watching Su25's burn into nothing so far.......

I really like watching this youtube video, cause this what happens to me often, but watch it to the end... soooo funny :)

Yes is ridiculous, first of all for the people who will going to buy this game for the first time, not really an example of quality for a combat sim.

It need to be fixed, or removed.

Fire does mean burn, period.

P.S.: i was a fire fighting in Air Force.

Yes is ridiculous, first of all for the people who will going to buy this game for the first time, not really an example of quality for a combat sim.

It need to be fixed, or removed.

Fire does mean burn, period.

P.S.: i was a fire fighting in Air Force.

It is partially fixed, when engine burns it goes down.

Annoying part in it is when you want to restart engine APU goes up, engine fails to spool up and you are left with APU permamently on.

Fire extinguishing system would be nice since A-10A is using parts of A-10C afm. But then SU-25A and T would have to get it too.

Yesterday i was flying offline the SU-25 for a training mission. I've collided with ground and the Frogfoot did catch fire all around. I was 100% operative for combat and i have attacked my targets without any problems. Engines were both working or i did have enough output to fly with one only, i don't remeber now but it's not so important considering i was flying when i should have to eject or die. However, or you can stop the fire or you must eject in a few seconds. In 2013 these kinde of "bugs" or "features" in a flight combat sim are not really acceptable, FC 3.0 or DCS.

It's a great sim, even if in the FC 3.0 standard, but........really guys please fix these problems.

• 2 weeks later...
It is partially fixed, when engine burns it goes down.

Annoying part in it is when you want to restart engine APU goes up, engine fails to spool up and you are left with APU permamently on.

I have experience this yesterday, the APU stayed on, i made it to the airport, asked for repairs, refuel and rearmed, but never could start the engine that got repaired because the APU never went off.

• 3 years later...