A token of respect R.I.P.

Reaper_Mav

Hi everyone,

I am writing this as a token of my respect for a good cyber friend of mine.

Going by the name of JuJuman (40 ) who was not a huge contributor to the forum but of great value to our squadron. After putting in many, many hours of his time trying to make things great and having answers to almost every question asked, he really loved flying the A-10C Warthog by DCS and showed a huge level of dedication.

I felt I wanted, in name of our squadron, put out a big thank you and respect message to this man who passed away from a brain hemorrhage last saturday. A sad day for us and for the DCS community since he was a real enthousiast was too young to pass away and leave a family of 5 behind.

I am sorry if this message is felt as inappropriate by some of you but for us it felt like one of the least things we could do.

JuJuman, you will not be forgotten as you will always remain a role model for our group.

Rest in peace my friend...

RIP Jujuman <S>

Prayers out to his family and friends.

Asus Sabertooth P67 Motherboard 2600k CPU, 16 gig DDR3, 1600. Samsung 830, 256 gig hard drive,

GTX780 Video Card, Warthog Hotas, Razer Mamba mouse. Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals. Trackir 5, Verizon FIOS 25Meg Up/Down

oh, sad. Good trip to the other side. :(

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Although I have spent only a small amount of time under his wings, I learned a lot from him and I wanted to be back as soon as I would have been able, and suddenly I see this :( , a really really big loss for the community. Rest In Peace

TrailBlazer

My condolences Reaper.

Real world or not, friends are friends... people we share our lives and passions with, your loss will be felt by everyone here as we all have online friends we hold dear, your post is anything but inappropriate.

I hope the great memories you shared with your friend stay with you always, may he rest in peace!

S! Jujuman

Mav

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

Tragic, i never flew with him, im sure i can speak for all in this community wishing prayers and thoughts to you and all his family at this sad time.

warren.

Intel i5 3.2 ghz

8 GB crucial ram

gtx 660 superclocked 2gb

500watt corsair psu

win7 64bit

extreme pro

track ir5

Turtle beach x12

Clear skies, gentle winds, JuJuman. Warm thoughts and wishes to your family and friends. You will be remembered.

Regards

Fjordmonkey

Clustermunitions is just another way of saying that you don't like someone.

I used to like people, then people ruined that for me.

People shouldn't die so young :( R.I.P

Indeed.

Clear skies. R.I.P.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: