G.SKILL TridentX 2400Mhz 32GB DDR3

Crucial 1TB MX300 SSD

MSI Gaming X 1080Ti

Samsung 55" JS8000 SUHD 4K

Windows 10 x64

TrackIR 5, Warthog HOTAS

Saitek Pro Flight Combat Pedals

Custom Akers-Barnes, MkI eyeball.

Ya i was sad... i logged into a server, say hi to everyone, alt+tab to turn on my a-10c x52 profile and come back to an empty server list... :(

My youtube channel Remember: the fun is in the fight, not the kill, so say NO! to the AIM-120.

System specs:ROG Maximus XI Hero, Intel I9 9900K, 32GB 3200MHz ram, EVGA 1080ti FTW3, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVME, 27" Samsung SA350 1080p, 27" BenQ GW2765HT 1440p, ASUS ROG PG278Q 1440p G-SYNC

Controls: Saitekt rudder pedals,Virpil MongoosT50 throttle, warBRD base, CM2 stick, TrackIR 5+pro clip, WMR VR headset.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Here we can't see servers too

hope this is for good, upgrading or something like that.

Not sure what is happening, because we are able to login to the server, only thing is that we can't see the online servers.

Only thing we can do is wait.

The ED has the tech support, but takes some time to respond and this issue is not for there tech support.

This is why dedicated server merged with example GameSpy would be cool. DCS should have inbuilt GameSpy, Steam and other games' browsers to create servers and so on.

Then if ED's Masters went down, we have others - GameSpy, Steam ect.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ