New features of the SU25 I really like

Fish

1. 6DOF pit

2. Animated folding mirrors,

3. Adjustable prism glass (hud).

4. Kneepad route map.

My Favourite DCS aircraft has got even better.

Loving it.

Fish's Flight Sim Videos

[sIGPIC]I13700k, RTX4090, 64gb ram @ 3600, superUltraWide 5120x1440, 2560x1440, 1920x1080, Warthog, Tusba TQS, Reverb VR1000, Pico 4, Wifi6 router, 360/36 internet[/sIGPIC]

what exactly is number3

Adjustable prism glass (hud)

do we have it on SU25A

what is the key combination

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

sorry but this command does not exist for me in the weapons control

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

sorry but this command does not exist for me in the weapons control

I had the same issue when the 6DOF pit first came out. I had to delete the SU25 Keyboard.LUA in my saved games folder. Once done re start the sim and the new commands will be there and a new keyboard.lua will be built in your saved games folder.

As a rule for bombs/cbu etc combining glass all the way down, for guns/rockets all the way up.

Edited by IvanK

ok got it

thanks buddy...

The Su-25 with 6DOF, cockpit shadows and the adjustable prism glass is freakin' awesome! Incredible sim fun! I'm an absolute fan of all those classic dial instruments. And then the way it flies! This is really Bullseye ED!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm a bit suss of that raise/lower ASP17 (sight glass) function.

I lowered the glass all the way, then when I attacked some targets with S25 missiles they both landed short. One by a couple of metres and one by about 50 or so metres. Not even any damage to the targets.

Might not be connected but it hasn't happened before, although the laser point was not staying exactly where I'd locked it (on the vehicle) either - but each time it started moving I relocked it.

btw guys, I'm flying the Revanche campaign again - it was adjusted to fit FC3 now - you can get it from the DCS downloads section. Apart from 2 training missions in the 25T it's all 25A stuff - well all the ones I've flown are :)

Here:

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/358231/

Edited by JD_LincsUK

I'm a bit suss of that raise/lower ASP17 (sight glass) function.

I lowered the glass all the way, then when I attacked some targets with S25 missiles they both landed short. One by a couple of metres and one by about 50 or so metres. Not even any damage to the targets.

Might not be connected but it hasn't happened before, although the laser point was not staying exactly where I'd locked it (on the vehicle) either - but each time it started moving I relocked it.

btw guys, I'm flying the Revanche campaign again - it was adjusted to fit FC3 now - you can get it from the DCS downloads section. Apart from 2 training missions in the 25T it's all 25A stuff - well all the ones I've flown are :)

Here:

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/358231/

Track?

What is your speed and your dive angle? Acute your dive angle is to the ground, the more your rockets will stray from the projected impact point.

I would suggest trying a steeper dive angle to increase your accuracy.

314-я смешанная авиационная дивизия

314th Mixed Aviation Division: The "Fighting Lemmings"- Forums: http://314thsquadron.enjin.com/ - ED Forum Group: http://forums.eagle.ru/group.php?groupid=119