About the sound. Sometimes a purist sometimes we aint?

ZZZspace made and awsome sound pack i liked it .....didnt like archers sound pack cause of so many changes that need to get used to ........ im arguing about the sound. Right now I am on the most expensive and best 4.1 speakersystem the altec lansing ada880 aka 890 . These speakers do justice to dvd's or games but i have experimented with the 2 sound packs available and it seems if I want some extra sound zzzspace is the sound pack for me cause i dont wana learn extra stuff.

Reason for the post is I havent had any sound mod installed for a very long time and I am now on 1.11 and would like some suggestions on what I should do. Either stick with stock sound or is there a updated zzzspace sound mod that will work and is proven to not conflict with anything in LOMAC.

TIA

Asus P8Z68-V GEN3/ 2500k 4.4ghz / Corsair 64gb SSD Cache / Corsair 8g 1600 ddr3 / 2 x 320gb RE3 Raid 0 /Corsair 950w/ Zotac 560TI AMP 1gb / Zalman GS1200 case /G940/

Does your modded pack screw with the cockpit sounds. Yes If someone knows how to contact these two , please ask them

thanks.

Oh and its just a mod of a mod. Happens all of the time.

Asus P8Z68-V GEN3/ 2500k 4.4ghz / Corsair 64gb SSD Cache / Corsair 8g 1600 ddr3 / 2 x 320gb RE3 Raid 0 /Corsair 950w/ Zotac 560TI AMP 1gb / Zalman GS1200 case /G940/