If the Mighty-8 is released today...

Just hold on with the release for 15 minutes please. Just let me complete my windows reinstall! Once finished, I will just install DCS and TrackIR. More seems not necessary from now on. ;)

Check out my YouTube: xxJohnxx

Intel i7 6800k watercooled | ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 | 32 GB RAM | Asus GTX1080 watercooled

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what will be the things people will complain about? My guesses:

1. THIS THING IS UNFLYABLE!!!1!!! NO-ONE CAN FLY THIS!!!!11!!! OBIOUSLY BROKEN!

2. There is no lasers! I am sure I read somewhere that it was going to have lasers!!!!

3. The background on the gauge under the left seat is snow-white but should really be seashell-white. High priority! Please fix yesterday!

4. The price is too high! I demand it to be free!!!!1!!!

I can live with everything except # 3.

Can't understand why people here are so frustrated with the Huey status... For me, it's better to have something to do with a beta and help developers with the money than just sitting and waiting for the final version. Better to have two helicopters on beta phase on my HD than having nothing more than a few screenshots on a forum and some videos on tube...

Bring us the Mi8 while you finish the Huey. At least I can click some buttons and kick some dust.

• Like 1

ASUS N552VX | i7-6700HQ @ 2.59GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GF GTX 950M 4 Gb | 250 Gb SSD | 1 Tb HD SATA II Backup | TIR4 | Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Saitek Pedals | Win 10 64 bits

3. The background on the gauge under the left seat is snow-white but should really be seashell-white. High priority! Please fix yesterday!

Those freaking gauges better be the proper seashell white or so help me Baby Jesus I will storm BST headquarters in full native headdress with a hazing paddle!!!!! THANK YOU SIR MAY I HAVE ANOTHER!!!!! mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

• Like 1

"Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky; With hideous ruin and combustion down;
To bottomless perdition, there to dwell; In adamantine chains and penal fire"

(RIG info is outdated, will update at some point) i5 @3.7GHz (OC to 4.1), 16GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 970 4GB, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, Razer Blackshark Headset, Obutto Ozone

What's wrong with Huey? Beside radar altimeter the other features (multi crew, sling load, troop transport) are still in development both for Huey and Mi-8... why keep Mi-8 indoors for this when it can be beta tested earlier?

People talk about "finish Huey" like it is missing one blade of the main rotor...

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Can't understand why people here are so frustrated with the Huey status... For me, it's better to have something to do with a beta and help developers with the money than just sitting and waiting for the final version. Better to have two helicopters on beta phase on my HD than having nothing more than a few screenshots on a forum and some videos on tube...

Bring us the Mi8 while you finish the Huey. At least I can click some buttons and kick some dust.

:thumbup:Rep coming in

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

To sum it up for you... nothing has really been done to the public release of the Huey in 3 months while they push to get the Mighty 8 out.. this is frustrating for those that want to fly the Huey but are not intending to buy the Mighty 8.

Some of the missing features are very important for some of us.

Why is that so hard to understand? There is no need for the people with different opinions to 'attack' each other. Which is often how it feels.

I'm afraid thats just not true, BST has not just left the Huey for the past 3 months, have you seen the slick version? Have you seen the Radar Altimeter? Have you seen the chaff/flares dispensers, or the tweaking to the flight model? It isn't fair to say BST have just left it, yes development has slowed for the Huey, but it has not ground to a halt

• Like 1

"If the MWS didn't see it, it didn't happen"

At least we make an idea on the price and start re-calculating monthly calories/beers :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

US only? I hate that kind of crap anno 2013.

Still, glad to hear were getting very close though.

PilotMi8 said "Americas" not US. I think he meant that in the American timezones (which have more of "today" left than we have in Europe) the sales will start today. Calm down ;).

Guys, for the Americas sale start 1.2.6. DCS: Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight may be already today!:)

Christmas is coming earlier this year!

Preparing to draw my credit card as fast as I can.

graphics-cowboy-490616.gif :)

"US Sales Start.." lol..that sounds like 1992 when new Madonna Cds where released:doh:

Who's Madonna? What's CDs? :hehe: