more?

leroy1964

i expressed no view like this.

Maybe not directly, but in that other thread of yours you nevertheless ask them to "use EDGE to give us a new environment". Which then makes me want to ask questions such as "how", "when", "at what priority" etc. because they primarily seem to want to brand themselves as a hi-fi helicopter modelling venture at this point. And given that they're obviously very good at it, do you REALLY think they should now concentrate on something else altogether?

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

Did i say 'concentrate'?
No, I did, because you clearly don't have a clue what this would entail.

But OK, let's say they don't "concentrate" on this since you don't want them to, meaning there's no substantial resource allocation. Do you have any idea how huge an undertaking a new detailed and realistic map is, and what kind of a timespan / workload we're looking at even with a competent modeller working on it fulltime?

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

Maybe not directly, but in that other thread of yours you nevertheless ask them to "use EDGE to give us a new environment". Which then makes me want to ask questions such as "how", "when", "at what priority" etc. because they primarily seem to want to brand themselves as a hi-fi helicopter modelling venture at this point. And given that they're obviously very good at it, do you REALLY think they should now concentrate on something else altogether?

This. I think that terrain development will allow for more teams to join the gang of DCS 3rd parties. I'm sure there are lots a talented devs out there, with the necessary skills and tools for creating new maps, but which might lack, interest, abilities or whatnot to produce an aircraft module. Belsimtek obviously likes to make helis.