can't speak in chat, steam DCS world, and crashing!

RnGRamen85

So when I try to speak in chat while in a multiplayer game using the Steam DCS world I just cannot talk i will hit ~ or tab and nothing happens, I am very confused why this is not working... Also my game crashes A LOT like I cannot play for more than 20 minutes without the thing just crashing or disconnecting me from online games, dcs world non steam works fine(besides the fact I don't have a10c) but as soon as I go into the steam version to fly my a10c I get all kinds of problems... Any help or people experiencing similar issues would be greatly appreciated, thank you for your time.

many disconnects generally means the LAN speed setting bug (need to be set on LAN speed setting in MP options menu) while the crashing could be any number of things.

I'm not sure if ~ is the chat key... or tab is your chat key... but the actual chat key (I'm familiar with) is right alt or right cntrl m...

"ENO"

Type in anger and you will make the greatest post you will ever regret.

"Sweetest's" Military Aviation Art

one thing I have noticed is that the a10c autopilot does not work... for some reason when i switch it on my plane just continues as if nothing turned on, very frustrating when im trying to fly far distances

For path and alt/heading hold modes you need to ensure that you are in level flight, preferably trimmed for it and not pitching or banking more than a certain amount of degrees, the exact number escapes me but I think its 5 degrees (somebody will no doubt give you the correct number), if you are it will automatically kick out of autopilot the moment you turn it on. For altitude hold mode it doesn't matter, (although there probably is a limit) you can use altitude hold to put yourself into a constant bank which the autopilot will hold for you allowing you to go heads down.

All key commands are in this sticky thread at the top of the forum

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=991796&postcount=2

Hope this helps

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8BNA, C-101CC/EB, F-14 A/B, F-15C, F-15E, F-16CM, F/A-18C & Super carrier, F-86F-35, L-39 C/ZA, Mirage 2000C, MIG-15BIS, MIG-21BIS, MIG-29, SU-25A, SU-25T, SU-27, SU-3.  BF-109K4, FW-190D9, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk IX, TF-51D.  AH-64D, KA-50 2, KA-50 3, MI-24P, MI-8MTV2, UH-1H.  Caucasus, Nevada/NTTR, Normandy 2, Persian Gulf, The Channel, Syria, Mariana Islands, Sinai