TACAN rotary Bug

beynesairforce

It seems that the pb is solved with the "units" rotary but didn't fixed with "tens" rotary ... to be confirmed but we found an other pb with the steering bars last night...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel I7-960 / 12Gb Corsair DDR3 Ram / Asus GTX980 Ti Strix / Asus PB287Q / TIR 5+Clip Pro Logitech G13/ TM Warthog N°01295 / Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals / Win Seven 64bits/ TM Cougar MFDs (Vers. 1) / 1 Syncmaster 206BW running Helios

Found a bug last night with 2 other pilot after the update.

We are making adjustment on the TACAN to put in place the correct channel (ILS training).

Left rotary is working very well with mouse scroll. We found a "bug" with the right rotary:

- Mouse Right clic switch form X to Y or Y to X (OK no pb)

- Mouse scroll change the unit digit (OK no pb)

But if we make a mistake by doing a mouse left clic, the rotary become crazy, and after we are not able to made a mouse scroll (rotary is moving but unit digit are not changing).....

Someone else can confirm ?

I had this happen to me yesterday (10-5-2013), with the most recent update.

Me too! Today Version 1.2.6.18651

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Experienced this bug too. Noticed it breaks when I click and hold with the mouse button and use the mouse axis to change the dial. Only remedy is to restart the mission. Seems to work fine with the mouse scroll.

Intel i5-4690K 3.5GHz

8GB Kingston HyperX DDR3, 1600MHz

NVidia GeForce GTX 760

Windows 8 Pro Operating System - 64-Bit

Saitek X52 Pro Joystick and Throttle