Green screen when I start a mission?

The guys who can actually help you will want to know what your pc specs are. (Cpu, Gpu, memory how much what speed, operating system etc.) So you will want to start with that info. I know my screen flashes like that for a brief second every time I load a mission, but then it goes into the normal simulated world.

Memory Module- Adata Premier 4gb. (2)

Operating system- Windows 7 professional.

Hard drive space- 920gb.

Motherboard- Gigabyte- Ultra Durable 78LMT-S2P.

Processor- Unlocked AMD FX

I have no clue what my graphics card is.:huh:

I can run cryengine 3 with a little lag, though.

Click start -> type "dxdiag" and hit enter when the search populates. Then click the display tab. It should have the video card model and the date of the drivers. Post them both. Usually that's a driver issue

Also, is your windows 32 or 64 bit?

Nevada map contributer

EDM Modeling tools FAQ:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1418067&postcount=1

Seo libh a chairde is chanadh liom. Líonaigí'n oíche le greann is le spórt. Seo sláinte na gcarad atá imithe uainn. Mar cheo an tsléibhe uaine, iad imithe go deo

The drivers are from 2011. I seem to recall this being an issue in the past or it was an issue for me in the past. Give an update a try and I'm willing to guess that will fix it. I tried to get the link for you but the ATI/ AMD website seems to be down for maintenance.

EDIT: Ahh sniped by you while I was looking a direct link for your drivers

Nevada map contributer

EDM Modeling tools FAQ:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1418067&postcount=1

Seo libh a chairde is chanadh liom. Líonaigí'n oíche le greann is le spórt. Seo sláinte na gcarad atá imithe uainn. Mar cheo an tsléibhe uaine, iad imithe go deo