70% OFF!!

rextar

I think he means Available keys to be activated on Steam, Ie Purchases from ED's Site are sent to Steam to allow them to be activated on Steam.

I think its a two way street

MODUALS OWNED       AH-64D APACHE, Ka-50, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, Mi-24,Gazelle, FC3, A-10C, A-10CII, Mirage 2000C, F-14 TOMCAT, F/A-18C HORNET, F-16C VIPER, AV-8B/NA, F-15 E, F-4 Phantom, MiG-21Bis, L-39, F-5E, AJS 37 Viggen, MiG-19, F-86, MiG-15Bis, Spitfire IX, Bf-109K, Fw-190D, P-51D, CA, SYRIA, NEVADA, NORMANDY, PERSIAN GULF, MARIANA ISLANDS,SUPER CARRIER, WORLD WAR II ASSETS PACK, HAWK T1

SYSTEM SPECS            AMD  7600X 4.7 Ghz CPU , MSI RX 6750 12 gig GPU ,32 gig ram on Win11 64bit.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prices should be:

$14.99, DCS: UH-1H Huey

$11.99, DCS: P-51D Mustang

$11.99, DCS: A-10C Warthog

$11.99, DCS: KA-50 Black Shark 2

$ 8.99, DCS: Combined Arms

$ 4.49, DCS Flaming Cliffs SU-25

$ 4.49, DCS Flaming Cliffs A-10A

Wow, at these prices, I think I'm going to buy ALL the modules today :thumbup:

Already have the Black Shark, though, and not sure what's the point of getting the A-10A when you can have the A-10C.

well that's still 9-10 gigs worth of data to remove then replace(not a good situation for something as simple as asking if I had DCS world already...no brainer there

I was maybe thinking to pull my ED DCS World off to a laptop,But couldn't I redirect the steam to that directory instead then do a repair??? except that wags says its a different dcs world??? so wouldn't that be a problem?

Bah!!!... it won't let you redirect. Only listed paths allowed.

Click on the title in your library. On the right click on the CD Key text under "Links". Its not that hard. I did this with A-10C months ago. Never installed it through Steam, just took the CD key and plugged it into World.

I am thinking of getting Combined Arms and P-51, though would rather put the money towards DCS MIG-21. I just don't know when that will be released. Likewise, same with DCS/FC F/A-18. Want to save for those but if they are 2 years away...

Wow, at these prices, I think I'm going to buy ALL the modules today :thumbup:

Already have the Black Shark, though, and not sure what's the point of getting the A-10A when you can have the A-10C.

Huey is actually 9.99, i wasnt expecting Steam to Put the 70% on top of the already 10% off

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

I think its a two way street

I'm pretty sure it's one way. (Could be wrong).

As Steam Gets the Allotment of Keys from Either Publisher or Starforce, They do not make their own.

You can buy from Steam and the Keys are Current Activation Keys that Can be used right away on The Activation Dialog, Same with Buying from GameFLY.

ED Compiles and Sends a List of Active Keys that were purchased from ED to steam to allow users to Activate their Product through Steam.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

I can confirm the Keys from steam work for the ED website version.

Just download DCS World, install then pause the download.

Buy the DLC you require.

Goto Library

Select DCS World from the list on the left side and in the main window to the right select CD Key and it'll have all attached CD-Keys there.

I can confirm the Keys from steam work for the ED website version.

Just download DCS World, install then pause the download.

Buy the DLC you require.

Goto Library

Select DCS World from the list on the left side and in the main window to the right select CD Key and it'll have all attached CD-Keys there.

Just Buy the DLC add to Cart, goto Library, you'll See DCS World, Click it and on the Right side of the DCSW Main Page in Steam you'll see "CD KEY", Click that and the Dialog with the License Keys will pop up.

DCS: World on Steam

Hello, I do have steam, I bought DCS: Huey from steam since it was on offer but in order for me to install it i have to have a version of DCS World from steam. Which I don't want to download cause I already have DCS World. Is there any by pass for me just to get a key of the DCS: Huey and install it through the "Normal" DCS World ( not steam one ).

'Fear the strike'

Hello, I do have steam, I bought DCS: Huey from steam since it was on offer but in order for me to install it i have to have a version of DCS World from steam. Which I don't want to download cause I already have DCS World. Is there any by pass for me just to get a key of the DCS: Huey and install it through the "Normal" DCS World ( not steam one ).

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1866933&postcount=91

DCS World Steam Question

Hello all! I have the non-steam version of DCS world with the fc3, p-51d, a-10c, and black shark 2 modules. I was really hoping to pick up the Huey on the Steam sale, but was wondering if it will still be compatible with the non-steam version. Thanks!

Farcry

Yes. If you wish to use the Huey in your non-Steam DCS World install, then all you will need from Steam is the key while using the download from ED.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Thanks for the nice sale. Got me an Su25 and Combined arms!

Specs: GA-Z87X-UD3H, i7-4770k, 16GB, RTX2060, SB AE-5, 750watt Corsair PSU, X52, Track IR4, Win10x64.

Sim Settings: Textures: ? | Scenes: ? |Water: ? | Visibility Range: ? | Heat Blur: ? | Shadows: ? | Res: 1680x1050 | Aspect: 16:10 | Monitors: 1 Screen | MSAA: ? | Tree Visibility: ? | Vsync: On | Mirrors: ? | Civ Traffic: High | Res Of Cockpit Disp: 512 | Clutter: ? | Fullscreen: On

Jeez does no one here read the previous posts?

I mean ,everyone asks the same question then asks another question that was answer 2-3 posts before it.

I've actually been merging all the new threads asking the same question to the 70% off thread since that's the reason they are asking the questions.

Just bought BS2, DCS Su25 and DCS A=10A. Got rid of the annoying BS2 update install process. Can finally forget about my BS1 key from direct2drive. First step also done in phasing out LOMAC.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

I've actually been merging all the new threads asking the same question to the 70% off thread since that's the reason they are asking the questions.

I'm beginning to wonder if it would not be worthwhile to create a section for questions that contain the word Steam. ;)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Im actually surprised at the amount of people that are actually buying it off steam to use the standalone client. I mean, I transferred everything on steam for simplicity sake, friend lists etcs.

Well, I guess it make sense if you simply play alone and don't really care about who's online or anything.

We even have a super group chat hidden in that community hub :

http://steamcommunity.com/app/223750

Where everybody can just hop in to talk. Im mostly pointing this out because it has to be the most unknown feature that steam is offering ahah.

it makes sense for me since FC3 doesnt "officially" work with steam.

im not gonna leave my $50 investment for faster Update speeds, especially since by time I get off work and home from the office the servers are fine.

Im actually surprised at the amount of people that are actually buying it off steam to use the standalone client. I mean, I transferred everything on steam for simplicity sake, friend lists etcs.

Well, I guess it make sense if you simply play alone and don't really care about who's online or anything.

We even have a super group chat hidden in that community hub :

http://steamcommunity.com/app/223750

Where everybody can just hop in to talk. Im mostly pointing this out because it has to be the most unknown feature that steam is offering ahah.

I like steam but it is a pita with multiple computers. Every time I go from my desktop to my racing rig to my flight sim it logs me off if I want to be connected with the other computer.

If I ran DCS in steam it would really peeve me off having to be logged out of one of the other boxes to have dcs running, especially if its just running for a server.

If they want to make sure people dont share accounts to pirate stuff then just make sure the same game cant be run at the same time on diff computers under the same account. It doesnt always work when you have lots of games and two machines cant play different games at the same time online.