Landing the Su25T with crosswind... small fun movie

zaelu

After strugling to put down in one piece one Su25T I thought maybe it will be good to make a small movie about that... just to remember.

So... I added some music and some... cutting.

Maybe you will find it fun (it was fun doing it)... although is not that proffesional stuff like other great guys did.

So if you wish to see it... click the picture... is via Megaupload.com

poza7rn.jpg

Thanks ED for the fun... sorry about those tires... and planes :p .

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Pics look good.. link isn't working for me at this point but I'll try again later... soon as I can actually get the mirrors to not hang up I can DL damn FC... After seeing some videos of how they changed landing and such (Not snapping down the other wheel and such) it looks really fun!.. Suppose with this update I'll actually fly the SU25... the T version that is :p

Thanks for replies guys.

Glad you find it amusing.

SuperKungFu,

I saw your landing without wingtips but I was wondering how do you get rid of them, I don't think they are jettisonable aren't they? :D

Animalmother,

I did declare an emergency landing but just for my self :p , the fire trucks are actualy moving objects placed to go around the airfield and on the runway. In that flick were actualy 6, 2 awaited me at the end 4 were running after me when I landed. At least that was the ideea... the 2 that were right where I supose to touch down were arriving a little earlier every time... eh... mad drivers :D

Harven,

sometimes Megaupload.com has an advertise before the actual site where you may download the file(s)... just click on the upper right corner to "continue with Megaupload.com", also you may refuse cookies or other stuff. You should see a count down... something like 30 seconds... eh, is a free service so...

regards.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Well it started working a half hour later.. I have used the medaupload before and know about the wait time.. but I was gettin the 404 ... I liked the movie.. it's now part of my movie collection. Good music too.. I may just watch it again.. but now that I have my own copy of 1.11... I may just make my own :p ... I hope they rework all the jets flight models..

SuperKungFu,

I saw your landing without wingtips but I was wondering how do you get rid of them, I don't think they are jettisonable aren't they? :D

No you have to put enough stress on it in order to break it. I usually start diving when I'm at 10,000, and when the speed gets close to around 900, start pulling up. Warning, at that speed, its very hard to pull out, you might need to put down flaps just to increase lift. Once your pitch is slightly above the horizon, the wings would snap. Sometimes its one wing, other times its 2. Its better if its 2 so you have better control. Good Luck.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I snaped just one till now... had to eject... go figure... :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ok, so this is what I manage to do till now... (besides braking my stick... an Afterburner 2 :D, now I realy have to repair an old X45 )

Ladies and Gentlemen... Advanced Flight Model at is best

Airframe Catastrofic Failure, small movie (65MB)

bscap0132fn.jpg

Click the image to download via megaupload.com. careful at the ads in the way ;) .

The persons with bad heart should be careful :p

SuperKungFu, can you land the plane with just the first sections of the wings (only first set of flaps in lenght) on runway with wheels? Or anybody? :rolleyes:

Also I think with fuel tanks on inward pilons the aircraft should be stable enough not to roll over at bellylanding... but I couldn't try it because as I said I broke (phisicaly) my stick trying this :horseback

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

SuperKungFu, can you land the plane with just the first sections of the wings (only first set of flaps in lenght) on runway with wheels? Or anybody? :rolleyes:

Yea i did it before, however i find it best to lower my gears before i break my wings. Because after i break it, for some reason the gears wont come out even at low speed.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I like when your engines flame out.. it's a cool feature... It happened to me when I was diving straight down from starting at the highest alt for the su25t... I wanted to break my wings :p ... I flew around pretty good... of course I had wind and turb set at max.. so I was getting throwin around quite good...

SuperKungFu can you make a movie? It will be cool.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

you could post here the track... I'll make one :icon_supe

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]