Some questions about mission replays.

Groove

• ED Team

Hi,

im trying to figure out how i can do the following thing. Maybe some cracks could help me :)

I would like to record a mission which i fly and then when i replay this mission i would like to take screenshots of this mission. So basically i would fly the mission concentrated on the task and afterwards take some screenshots of my action. But i dont know how i can let myself take screenshots watching my replay as im not allowed to change the views.

Thx in advance !

OK - you have recorded your track. Now go into Mission Editor, click the OPEN icon (top left), then use bottom right pulldown menu to select TRACKS. Choose your track, click MAP, then FLIGHT (top left) and choose VIDEO EDIT. Now you can choose F1, F2, F3 etc view as you wish. Use S to pause wherever you want to take your time to change the views. At the end, save with whatever name you want.

Press your print screen button whenever you want during your edit process to take a screenie, or do it when you replay the edited track, whatever you find easiest.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry Death, you lose! It was Professor Plum....