Need help with homework!

GodsPrototype

I'm writing a short personal commentary for school. I have to explain why I think a certain aerobatics group, basically the navy flight exhibition team (don't want to mention their name because I don't want my teacher to find this, probably won't) are artists. I think they are artists and what they create and do, aerobatics, is art. I just don't know how to explain it or put it into words and prove why I think this is an art.

Can anyone give me a little help here? Thank you!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Go and talk to the guys that do:megalol::pilotfly: There are some great Flyers out there:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

Well, what they do is art. Now you need to think about it and just explain why YOU think they are really artists. Just use your imagination. Got me through college English.:P Just talk about how they have to come up with their own manuevers, compare it to other artistic endeavors like ballet and circus aerobatics. BS a lot. Helps fill the page.

Edited by Bigby Wolf

Just talk about how they have to come up with their own manuevers, compare it to other artistic endeavors like ballet and circus aerobatics. BS a lot. Helps fill the page.

Exactly what I wanted to write. :thumbup:

Performing group aerobatics certainly requires intense mental effort, precision, determination and fine aesthetic feeling. You have not only to fully master your tool (the airplane), but most importantly to have a clear idea what your display should look like, what impression should it leave and how to achieve it.

And finally, aerobatic is intended to entertain the audience, but also to inspire them, amaze them, please their eyes with an beautiful sight, and leave a strong impression in them. Some teams also use music as background of their displays, exactly to enhance this effect.

I'm no expert, but I guess all of the above pretty sure are characteristics of art. :smartass: