4.4 Kb/s while updating?

Ryanj73

Is this related to the server issues I am seeing?

Thank you! I'm jonesing to play! :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

-Leonerdo da Vinci

Area-51 X58

Intel Core i7-940 2.93 GHz 8MB Cache

1000 Watt Multi-GPU Power Supply

Dual 896MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260

6GB DDR3 SDRAM at 1066MHz - 3 x 2048MB

Motherboard- Socket 1366 Dual Triple Channel DDR3 Memory

Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have noticed that on my computer at least, the download speed is fastest for the first few minutes (I'm talking 2-4Mbps) and then it gradually decreases and can go as low as 2kbps. I've found that on my computer, if I stop and then reopen the updater.exe, it will not start all over again but will pick up where it left off, so I can get back to the high initial speeds again. For a huge update I have done this 2-3x for a single download. I don't know if this will apply to you.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nvidia GTX Titan Pascal - i7 6700K - 960 Pro 512GB NVMe SSD - 32GB DDR4 Corsair - Corsair PSU - Saitek x52 Pro - Custom FreeTrack IR Setup - iControl for DCS

I too had to stop and restart the updater. It would come to a complete standstill. Also tried downloading the whole of 1.2.6 from the website but that would also stop. I gave up with that. I'm still downloading it via the torrent file. Version 1.2.7 will be out before that completes!

Anyway, keep trying the updater, stop and start it perhaps.

Regards,

Milli