DCS Enhanced Terrain Low'N'Slow Released

toby23

+ your cloud mod makes the perfect environment mod.
What cloud mod? I haven't been able to find it under Toby's mods? If there is such a thing I'd like to test it to see if it perhaps causes less of an FPS drop than the vanilla one's do for me.

i7 4790K: 4.8GHz, 1.328V (manual)

MSI GTX 970: 1,504MHz core, 1.250V, 8GHz memory

I'd really like to use the DTAC tress but i'm afraid i'm hitting the VRAM wall on my 1gb 6850 when I use those, i'll definitely use them if I ever get a 2gb or greater graphics card :)

Im using a HD5670 (passive) 1GB.

But I have accepted long load times and lag :). It didn't change anything compared to no DTAC trees for me.

'Frett'

Thanks!

This Mod is a "must have" for all "low and slow" Pilots! :thumbup:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7950X3D, System-RAM: 64 GB DDR5, GPU: nVidia 4090, Monitor: LG 38" 3840*1600, VR-HMD: Pimax Crystal, OS: Windows 11Pro, 2*2TB Samsung M.2 SSD, HOTAS: TM Warthog, Paddles: MfG.

Thank you very, very much Toby :thumbsup:

Cant´t wait to try this tomorrow...

regards Ganesh

She: "Your orders from ED have reached a total amount of $871,88 and your hardware expenses are countless..."
Me: "I can´t invest my money much better until i wait for Germanys Next Top Model": The
Bo-105 PAH1A1

+ Vulkan & continuous work on multithread & VR optimization!

Asus Z490E - 10900k@5,3GHz - 64GB 3600 DDR4 - 4090FE - Reverb G2 - MFG Crosswinds +DamperMod - Selfmade TableMounts - Centered VirPil T-50 Base with 20cm Extension - TM Warthog & Hornet Grip - TM Throttle +SlewMod - Pimped MSFFB2 for Huey - JetSeat SE on a sawn out office Chair - PointCTRL

• 2 weeks later...

Brilliant, brilliant mod, thank you so much! I'm using it with both Ka-50 and A-10C - and its perfect for both. DTAC I found was great for Ka-50, but repetitive textures became very obvious at heights that A-10 operates, no such problems with your work. Many thanks, Toby!

• 2 weeks later...
Brilliant, brilliant mod, thank you so much! I'm using it with both Ka-50 and A-10C - and its perfect for both. DTAC I found was great for Ka-50, but repetitive textures became very obvious at heights that A-10 operates, no such problems with your work. Many thanks, Toby!

I fully agree!

This is a must have mod, not only for low flying!

Thanks a lot Toby :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for your work on this mod Toby. Flying the Huey has just gotten so much more immersive.

Must have mod! And combined with Highwayman-Ed's towns and villages mod it gets even better!

The two of you should team up and create a terrain overhaul pack or something. Georgia needs you!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...