Who wants a click-able radio menu ?

PeterP

Who wants a click-able radio menu ?  

208 members have voted

1. 1. Who wants a click-able radio menu ?

• Yes, but but it's sufficent as a community made mod . The developers have better things to do.
    • Yes , this should be default for DCS World.
    • No, don't need such crap.
    • Don't know, maybe I will try.

I love this mod! Thank you very much, PeterP! :thumbup:

• Like 1

CPU Intel Core i7-4770K | MOBO Gigabyte G1.Sniper Z87 | RAM 16 GB - 1600MHz - G.Skill Sniper | GPU GeForce GTX 770 EVGA Classified 4 GB - Driver 390.77 WHQL | AUDIO Creative Sound Blaster Recon3Di

OS Windows 10 Pro 64-bit | HOTAS Saitek X52 Pro | RUDDER Logitech G27 Pedals with Leo Bodnar's Pedals Adapter | TRACKER opentrack 2.3.9 - Logitech Webcam C210 - TrackClip Pro

I voted too quickly and selected the first option. My real vote is the second since thus is something that I feel belongs in DCS as a default. I Don't believe there id that much work to get it in. Please add a +1 to option two and a -1 tho option 1.. :-D

WH_Blaster (Larry) :beer:

US Air Force (Retired, 1961-1981)

Join us for fun with the DCS series and other games at the War Hawks Squad website ... we are a mature gaming group that enjoys realism and having fun! http://war-hawks.net

System: i7=950 @ 3.3 GHz, GA-X58-UDR3 MB, 6GB RAM, GTX770, 256GB system SSD, 128GB gaming SSD, TIR5, TM HOTAS WH, HannsG 28-in, Acer 23-in touch screen.

• 2 weeks later...

Version 3.1 is up! >>> #1 post

(it's now final/feature-closed and expect no further updates as long there are no bugs with 1.2.6.17746 and upcoming DCS builds)

v3.1

Fixes a logical flaw/bug when moving the selection down (RadioMenu_Ypos_Config) ;

The selected radio-device indicator (UHF/VHF/Intercom) won't separate from the selection menu anymore.

And it has two more configuration settings :

SelectionMenuLog_FontSize_Config = 15

-- 15 is default ; Font size of the Selection Menu Log (the Log above the selection)

-- Tip: set it to 12 if you want it in the same size as the selection menu.

RadioMessageLog_Width_Config = 600

-- In Pixels. I use 600px as default. Change it to your needs.

-- This allows you to have the massages in 'block' instead a single long line that reaches from the left to right.

-- When length of the line has reached its maximum it will create a new line.

The complete new ClickableRadioMenuConfig.lua :

--!! Keep in mind that you have to re-run the calibration when you changed the position and/or size !!

TextSize_Config = 100    -- 100 is the default. Changes the size of the RadioMessageLog and RadioMenu
                       -- Read it as percentage. Use a percentage that suits you.
                       -- I recommend to use 150 and up for a Touch-screen.

SelectionMenuLog_FontSize_Config = 15         -- 15 is default ; Font  size of the Selection Menu Log (the Log above the selection)
                                           -- Tip: set it to 12 if you want it in the same size as the selection menu.    

-- Radio Menu Selection position relative to the GUI. Not visible when Moved above and beyond the left/right of the GUI.
-- Default position is aligned to the Top/Right of the GUI.

RadioMenu_Xpos_Config = 400     -- 400 is default = 400 pixels from the left relative to the GUI window
                               -- A smaller number can result in cut-off text. This depends on your TextSize setting
                               -- min working number for 100% TextSise is 280.

RadioMenu_Ypos_Config = 0         -- Vertical position in Pixels , 0 is default. Don't use negative numbers

-- Radio Message Log position relative to the GUI. The Massage Log is  not visible when Moved above and beyond the left/right of the GUI.
-- Default position is aligned to the Top/Left of the GUI.    So use only positive numbers.

RadioMessageLog_Xpos_Config = 0        -- Vertical position in Pixels ; 0 is default 

RadioMessageLog_Ypos_Config = 0        -- Horizontal position in Pixels ; 0 is default 

RadioMessageLog_Width_Config = 600     -- In Pixels. I use 600px as default. Change it to your needs.
                                   -- This allows you to have the  massages in 'block' instead a single long line that reaches from the  left to right.
                                   -- When length of the line has  reached its maximum it will create a new line.                                     

-- Sorry, but I didn't found up to now how to move the Radio items outside the boundaries of the GUI.
-- But you can 'shift' the Whole Radio items.
-- This can be very helpful on Multi-Monitor systems.

ShiftRadioWindow_Horizontal_Config = 0        -- 0 is default ; Shifts  the whole Radio items left/right relative to the GUI in pixels.
                                           -- This makes it possible to  display all elements of the Radio Menu outside the boundaries of the  GUI-Window.
                                           -- negative = left ; positive = right
                                           -- example: "-1920" = 1920px to the left ; "1920" = 1920px to the right

ShiftRadioWindow_Vertical_Config = 0        -- 0 is default ; Shifts the  whole Radio items  up/down relative to the GUI in pixels.
                                           -- This makes it possible to  display all elements of the Radio Menu outside the boundaries of the  GUI-Window.
                                           -- negative = up ; positive = down
                                           -- example: "-1080" = 1080px up ; "1080" = 1080px down

-- How to edit the GUI window:
                       -- http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=84266

-- A pixel ruler that helps you with the configuration:
                       -- http://www.pixelwindowapp.com/

-- Info/feedback/annotations:
                       -- http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=76225

-- PeterP 02.10.2013

I installed and after I click ( NO ) for did you change text size. I get the below error message.

Can you help with this.

970067291_clickablemenu.JPG.45d909a8c0c43bd63f0917160c5277ce.JPG

Intel core I9 10900K 3.7 ghz

Asrock Z490 Extreme4

G-SKill Ripjaws V 32GB

Cooler Master 120m

GTX 980 Superclocked

Corsair AX850w psu

Samsung 1 T M.2 2 X 850 ssd's

Sony 48 in HD TV

Trackir 5

Hotas Warthog F/A-18C Hornet Grip