GTA 5

rextar

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems to have been patched last night the online side really rocks its like a whole another game itself and a chance to build an empire under your gamertag!

Now its working that is!

Dont be so sure i lost all weapons and money again today!!!:mad:

Intel i5 3.2 ghz

8 GB crucial ram

gtx 660 superclocked 2gb

500watt corsair psu

win7 64bit

extreme pro

track ir5

Turtle beach x12

GTA Online

Dont be so sure i lost all weapons and money again today!!!:mad:

Yep seems to be working a little better :unsure: saying that I've just noticed I got to rank six ingame but am only showing as rank three, as you say there seems to be still issues last I heard there adding more servers to hopefully help the situation. I'm just really glad I've still got my first legit car well when I say legit, I mean stolen then the vrm's (Vehicle Registration Marks) changed added a tracker and insured it 3rd party fire and theft ONLY. lmao what a game.. :geek:

0_0.jpg

BV5RVv4IgAAmrti.jpg:large

Hopefully next time I check it will still be there, rextar if your playing it on Xbox360 feel free to add 'TimeKiiia' to your friends list maybe we can get a game sometime and that go's for anyone else if they want to add me. :drunk:

DCS Crew? :lol:

Edited by TimeKilla
Adding Coolness!

:joystick: YouTube :pilotfly:

TimeKilla on Flight Sims over at YouTube.

Yep seems to be working a little better :unsure: saying that I've just noticed I got to rank six ingame but am only showing as rank three, as you say there seems to be still issues last I heard there adding more servers to hopefully help the situation. I'm just really glad I've still got my first legit car well when I say legit, I mean stolen then the vrm's (Vehicle Registration Marks) changed added a tracker and insured it 3rd party fire and theft ONLY. lmao what a game.. :geek:

0_0.jpg

Hopefully next time I check it will still be there, rextar if your playing it on Xbox360 feel free to add 'TimeKiiia' to your friends list maybe we can get a game sometime and that go's for anyone else if they want to add me. :drunk:

Lol yep ive pimped the m3 lookalike!!!(stolen)

Intel i5 3.2 ghz

8 GB crucial ram

gtx 660 superclocked 2gb

500watt corsair psu

win7 64bit

extreme pro

track ir5

Turtle beach x12

0_0.jpg

Sure thing im GAFFO32

Intel i5 3.2 ghz

8 GB crucial ram

gtx 660 superclocked 2gb

500watt corsair psu

win7 64bit

extreme pro

track ir5

Turtle beach x12

Im already part of the SimHQ Crew, But you can send me invites to play.

I also only have a few spots left on my XBL Friends List.

But you can add me as "Skate Zilla" (XBL) or "SkateZilla" on Social..

Had to start over a week ago on my main profile, as I was playing on my Private review profile.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Still enjoying the story. shame they removed vigilante missions and cop car pc.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Well, seems my Micheal character actually retained the Cop Car I drove into my garage, since my "son" took mine and left me with a MTn Bike.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

GET ONLINE ....

we are all due $250000 in a few days if you play this month!!

(Gta bank that is lol)

Intel i5 3.2 ghz

8 GB crucial ram

gtx 660 superclocked 2gb

500watt corsair psu

win7 64bit

extreme pro

track ir5

Turtle beach x12

Just did a mission online where you hijack a tanker. Crazyyyyy. Anyone have xbox live can add me. Gamertag: Luckybob9

Nevada map contributer

EDM Modeling tools FAQ:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1418067&postcount=1

Seo libh a chairde is chanadh liom. Líonaigí'n oíche le greann is le spórt. Seo sláinte na gcarad atá imithe uainn. Mar cheo an tsléibhe uaine, iad imithe go deo

I played online for 10 minutes to start my character over, and got stuck in the "tutorial" messages.

same message was on my screen for 30 minutes, im sittin here presssing every button, lol, pause still worked, but that was it.

after 30 minutes it changed to the next message.... and so on.. doh..... Guide button, Dashboard, off.

250K Deposits wouldnt convince me to stay online, I have over 5 million on my character before the save got corrupted. lol

I played online for 10 minutes to start my character over, and got stuck in the "tutorial" messages.

same message was on my screen for 30 minutes, im sittin here presssing every button, lol, pause still worked, but that was it.

after 30 minutes it changed to the next message.... and so on.. doh..... Guide button, Dashboard, off.

250K Deposits wouldnt convince me to stay online, I have over 5 million on my character before the save got corrupted. lol

Has the updates installed??

When that happerns back out to story mode

then into online.

Intel i5 3.2 ghz

8 GB crucial ram

gtx 660 superclocked 2gb

500watt corsair psu

win7 64bit

extreme pro

track ir5

Turtle beach x12

Im not worried,

Between Hockey and Job, Game Time is Minimal.

Some things you can't to with helis in DCS... because no windmills :D

the list

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least