Bought, installed, but not playable

Tilvaltar

I have the newest DCS World version, I have some other modules running (Mi8, UH, FC3), but with P51 something is wrong. I have downloaded the setup file by Bittorrent and installed it from there, P51 is in the list of installed modules now, the serial is there, but whenever I want to control a P51 (campaign, quick mission, editor) I only get a 3rd person view of AI P51s or other AI controlled aircraft.

Any ideas to fix this?

I have the newest DCS World version, I have some other modules running (Mi8, UH, FC3), but with P51 something is wrong. I have downloaded the setup file by Bittorrent and installed it from there, P51 is in the list of installed modules now, the serial is there, but whenever I want to control a P51 (campaign, quick mission, editor) I only get a 3rd person view of AI P51s or other AI controlled aircraft.

Any ideas to fix this?

double check in the mission editor that it is set to " Player/Client "...then you can other than that it will be AI only...

[/Table]

Recruiting for Aerobatic Team/Fighter Group...

I checked it more than twice ... no chance. I wonder why none of the new modules had to be activated. The serial is in the Module Manager, but there was never an activation like with the other modules I purchased some weeks or months ago (FC3 for example). Do P51, K50 and A10C have no extra activation anymore? And if, how can I force an activation?

I started "Mods\aircrafts\P-51D\bin\p51_protect.exe", entered the serial and activated the module, but I still can't control the P-51D. Neither in Quick Missions nor in campain and editor (not as "Player", not as "Client"). What the heck is wrong here? The planes from FC3, the Mi8, the UH work! Why not the P-51D?

Re-install the module maybe?

Nate

Already done ... that's why I ask here - I have no clue what still could be wrong. New DCS World installation, modules downloaded and installed, game started. Some activation dialogues popped up (FC3, Huey, Mi8), some didn't (A-10C, Ka50 2, and P-51D). Those modules don't work now, the others do. I have activated P-51D, Ka50 and A10 manually by starting the xx_protect.exe from their directories; they appear in the list of installed modules, but I can't get into the aircrafts, just watch them flying (as if they weren't activated).

:cry: