Cannot connect to master

xcom

Was going to try my new home server to see how it works. Guess not.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

=&arrFilter_pf[gameversion]=&arrFilter_pf[filelang]=&arrFilter_pf[aircraft]=&arrFilter_CREATED_USER_NAME=chardly38&set_filter=Filter&set_filter=Y"]MY SKINS And Helios

i7 2600k 3.4 quad w/ Hyper N520 cpu fan_, Asus Sabertooth z77_, RX 580_, Corsair Vengeance 1800 8Gb ram_, 112 OCZ Vertex 3_, Corsair HX 1000, 3 screens res 5292x1050_,and 1 1680x1050 Helios Ir Tracker 5 with Pro Clip_,Hotas Warthog#12167 ...

Yep a real bummer.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]- I5 3570K @4.2ghz | ASUS P8Z77-I Deluxe | Intel® Thermal Solution RTS2011LC | G.Skill Ares 8GB DDR3-1866 CL9 | MSI N760 2GD5/OC ITX| 2x Corsair CSSD-F60GBGT-BK | Western Digital WD10EALX 1TB | HOTAS Warthog | TrackIR 5 | Win 7

• ED Team

Fixed.

Men may keep a sort of level of good, but no man has ever been able to keep on one level of evil. That road goes down and down.  
Можно держаться на одном уровне добра, но никому и никогда не удавалось удержаться на одном уровне зла. Эта дорога ведёт вниз и вниз.

G.K. Chesterton

DCS World 2.5: Часто задаваемые вопросы

v126 Hollo Pointe server had a Stopped Working message from 2352 MST last night.

I am able to connect the the Master Server this morning, but there are just 14 servers in there now.

WC

Visit the Hollo Pointe DCS World server -- an open server with a variety of COOP & H2H missions including Combined Arms. All released missions are available for free download, modification and public hosting, from my Wrecking Crew Projects site.

For some reason our server doesn't show up in the list and I can't connect to it via IP. But if I set the server as 'not public' then I can connect via IP, very strange.

EDIT: All is good now, seems to have righted itself. :/

Edited by Frostie

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

I can see the Hollo Pointe server from my client machine -- and both computers are on different ISP networks.

There are a few folks in HP now.

WC

Visit the Hollo Pointe DCS World server -- an open server with a variety of COOP & H2H missions including Combined Arms. All released missions are available for free download, modification and public hosting, from my Wrecking Crew Projects site.

I just got a message from another server who is experiencing the same issue as you guys- got some weird IP up and can't get rid of it. I can get my server up but I log in from my laptop and can't see it... though it shows as being connected and running from the server side.

Seems to be something outside of our own setups- which is a relief.

"ENO"

Type in anger and you will make the greatest post you will ever regret.

"Sweetest's" Military Aviation Art

I just got a message from another server who is experiencing the same issue as you guys- got some weird IP up and can't get rid of it. I can get my server up but I log in from my laptop and can't see it... though it shows as being connected and running from the server side.

Seems to be something outside of our own setups- which is a relief.

Confirmed

I cant shift that 176 IP no matter what coding we use and what reverse engineering we are doing

Working on it....

I have tried repairing, renaming the saved games folder... looked and verified my internal IP hadn't changed and bumped the computer out of the DMZ... same IP on my end...

I'm not really technically savvy... except for some of the solutions that have worked in the past.

(Disregard on my previous solution prospect- (deleted) I don't think that was on target).

Edited by ENO

"ENO"

I have tried repairing, renaming the saved games folder... looked and verified my internal IP hadn't changed and bumped the computer out of the DMZ... same IP on my end...

I'm not really technically savvy... except for some of the solutions that have worked in the past.

(Disregard on my previous solution prospect- (deleted) I don't think that was on target).

Ive had two of the most experienced network engineers around working on it for an hour and they cant fix it, confirmed that the ip on the server hasnt changed. but since the master server was down earlier its screwed

Nothing we can do now, over to you ED

Pman

Probably 3am over in their area around now... suffice to say I think we're stuck with this for a bit.

Even my 1.2.6 is affected.

In terms of what we all have in common- did you guys crash last night? Were your servers up when they said they changed the master server IP? That was mentioned in a thread in the DCSW side of things this morning.

you guys able to connect via IP?

"ENO"

Probably 3am over in their area around now... suffice to say I think we're stuck with this for a bit.

Even my 1.2.6 is affected.

In terms of what we all have in common- did you guys crash last night? Were your servers up when they said they changed the master server IP? That was mentioned in a thread in the DCSW side of things this morning.

you guys able to connect via IP?

thats exactly what im going through, not fixed here yet though

Hey guys, I had the same issue with DCS Israel.

Here is procedure to remove that IP -

1. Close DCS.

2. Go into - C:\Users\<username>\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Config\

3. Remove the file - network.cfg (Backup first).

4. Restart DCS, IP should be cleared.

*For 1.2.6 its DCS instead of DCS.openbeta.

Let me know if the solution works for you as well.

Hey guys, I had the same issue with DCS Israel.

Here is procedure to remove that IP -

1. Close DCS.

2. Go into - C:\Users\<username>\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Config\

3. Remove the file - network.cfg (Backup first).

4. Restart DCS, IP should be cleared.

*For 1.2.6 its DCS instead of DCS.openbeta.

Let me know if the solution works for you as well.

After having given that advice (whole config folder in some cases) 100 times that was the first I tried too... and it's good advice! It's just that it didn't work.

I was the same way as pman... I went back in ONE LAST TIME to try something and found it was working.

Glad you got it squared pman.

"ENO"