Someone from ED, could answer this?

junae

Hi, I have a friend here in Brazil, and he asked me to buy Flaming Cliffs for him, but he is also interested on Black Shark...

When BS comes out, will it INCLUDE all features from FC (specially SU25T), or they will be independent one from the other?

Please, if someone from ED can aswer this, I'll be thankful...

I search the forum and there's another thread that discussed this topic, but it wasn't conclusive, so I decided to open a new one.

Thank you ;)

=FN= Six o'Clock

Member of Falcões da Noite Squadron

Florianopolis :: Brazil

Hi, I have a friend here in Brazil, and he asked me to buy Flaming Cliffs for him, but he is also interested on Black Shark...

When BS comes out, will it INCLUDE all features from FC (specially SU25T), or they will be independent one from the other?

Please, if someone from ED can aswer this, I'll be thankful...

I search the forum and there's another thread that discussed this topic, but it wasn't conclusive, so I decided to open a new one.

Thank you ;)

Hey Junae...im from Brazil also........i live in Sao Bernardo do Campo SP

i will buy FC first ...and then i will go for Black shark

because the gap betwern the releases....and remenber.....suport the genre :icon_supe

add me on msn wsoul@terra.com.br

Rodrigo Monteiro

LOCKON 1.12

AMD 3.8 X2 64 2G DDR ATI X1800XT 512

SAITEK X-36

AND VERY SOON TRACKIR-4

Hi Wsoul2K, nice to see some more "Brazucas" in the area...

As for the FC stuff: The guy (a friend of mine) is asking me if it's really necessary purchase both (FC & BS) in order to have SU25T and KA-50... I think ED should publish something explaining this subject.

I don't know what to say him... buy FC now or wait 2~3 months and get only BS.

Any info is welcome ;)

p.s. Will add you in my MSN...

=FN= Six o'Clock

Yes Gazehound, I read this on the other post... ;)

But there's the need of some interpretation about this sentence, or we can REALLY believe that "all features" means "SU25T"...? Of course, for me "all features" must mean "ALL FEATURES", LOL. :)

=FN= Six o'Clock

Maybe they can cut the price of FC in half :)

Hasn't the price already been cut in half? :)

Maybe you could buy BS without having bought FC, and the only difference will be that you can not fly the Su-25T. Who knows? I seem to remember someone saying that you had to have FC installed before you bought and installed BS, but I'm not sure if that is correct.

I want to get away, I wanna fly away.

Yeah, yeah, yeah!

- Lenny Kravitz - Fly Away

Hasn't the price already been cut in half? :)

Maybe you could buy BS without having bought FC, and the only difference will be that you can not fly the Su-25T. Who knows? I seem to remember someone saying that you had to have FC installed before you bought and installed BS, but I'm not sure if that is correct.

Last time it was asked, you get the su25t and everything with BS.

Sorry for the ambiguous response earlier.

I dont represent ED, but I am not sure what the issue is understanding this.

FC was an add-on.

BS is an add-on.

There may be something similar to the 'Gold' version that included FC, like platinum or something, but I would think all add-ons are seperate and dont include previous add-ons.

Most games are like this arent they?

Last time it was asked, you get the su25t and everything with BS.

Sorry for the ambiguous response earlier.

That sounds strange to me. If you will get everything FC offered in the BS add-on, then many people will just wait for BS to be released, and that means less income for ED. But if your source of information is ED, then maybe this is true after all... But strange it is.

I want to get away, I wanna fly away.

Yeah, yeah, yeah!

- Lenny Kravitz - Fly Away

I dont represent ED, but I am not sure what the issue is understanding this.

FC was an add-on.

BS is an add-on.

There may be something similar to the 'Gold' version that included FC, like platinum or something, but I would think all add-ons are seperate and dont include previous add-ons.

Most games are like this arent they?

I don't think that stands up - why build on what you've already done, but remove certain features you've worked hard on?

They've already put the work in on the Su25T, some of it's systems and code will be used on the Ka50 (as well as the development in other areas) . . . . to remove it from Black Shark would just be too complicated, just from a practical point of view.

I don't see any reason why anyone would still be waiting to buy FC and get Black Shark instead - come on, using that logic you'd refrain from buying Lomac when it came out so you could get the extra features for the same price with Lomac Gold.

And don't forget the difficulties Falcon 4 has had with the patch dance - the easier it is to make the install, the better.

On what I remember, and purely on grounds of common sense in terms of time required to do it, I'd go along with Gazehound's quote - expect Black Shark to include all the features of Flaming Cliffs as well.