Who runs the LOMAC "Battlefield" server?

I have a question for whoever runs the "Battlefield" server in Hyperlobby from time to time.

A few months back I had a great time in you server, you had made it so that clients could choose any a/c they wanted, ie B-52, F-117, F-14, F-18 etc. The aircraft did not hover off the ground, they all seemed to have individual flight models (AI's I'm assuming) and it was just awesome.

Just wondering how you did this? I would like to do it myself.

3Sqn - Largest distributor of Flanker, Fulcrum and Frogfoot parts in the Black Sea Region

Did it use the actual physics of the AI plane? That would be cool. And could you for instance drop bombs with the B52?

Yes that's correct.

The F-117 had a very small RCS which was evident when you were looking for it on a russian radar, and the B-52 flew very sluggishly and you could arm it with a very limited load, pretty much cruise missiles and dumb bombs.

3Sqn - Largest distributor of Flanker, Fulcrum and Frogfoot parts in the Black Sea Region

To fly all planes its pretty simple, just open the meinit.xml file with notepad and at wvery aircraft entry just change human cockpit=no to human cockpit=yes and that should do it for you.

<i7 2600k | 2x HD6950 | 8GB DDR3 | Crucial m4 64GB>

yes but all the new flyable models will suck to death. And you have no way of telling your flying any other plane but the normal fliables expet when you look at it from an external view or by its space rocket behaviour.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

To fly all planes its pretty simple, just open the meinit.xml file with notepad and at wvery aircraft entry just change human cockpit=no to human cockpit=yes and that should do it for you.
Haha, tried it. Pretty cool, except you have no control over the plane except for the rudders and elevators. Also cant fire weapons. Anyone know how to fix it so it works the way it does in that server?