Shredded Shark of the Black Variety

Just happened to notice this Screenie of the Awesome Looking KA-50

http://www.lockon.ru/img/products/large/417bfd820e039375a7212df38aaf16ae.jpg

QUESTION: DOES THIS BEAST TURN INTO CONFETTI WHEN SHOT AT?

..........coz it looks like it just walked into someones wedding day

Damage Model i like alot - paper aeroplanes I grew out of when i was 9

Cheers

SumoScouse Out :cool:

Guest EVIL-SCOTSMAN

su25t does that now in lockon 1.11.

exact same damage confetti, just make a mission with say a vulcan and go low n slow over him and watch u get ripped apart and float down to earth in pieces like that pic you posted.

also the a10 does it aswell big time if you get cut in half.

Hey you got a damage model, now you wan't it to be realistic?? ;)

I can see your consern, it's hard to tell why all those small pieces are flying off, althougth it's got some serious damage. The smaller pieces must be particle effects unlike the larger ones wich are part of the 3D model.

I think the su25t damage model is really good, but you can sometimes see raining particles, but perhaps not to this extent.

Guest EVIL-SCOTSMAN

na, you can, it all depends on the damage that has been inflicted on you, i have numerous screenshots showing the exact same type of damage, normally it only happens when your aircraft breaks up, try it for your self and slow the action down with alt+a

go down the runway and deliberatly crash the 25 and if you roll her chances are she will break up and shower you with those particles.

I will post a screenie and show you that its possible

screenshot2340yh.jpg

screenshot03017co.jpg

now, i normally see them when the aircraft breaks up, they dissappear after a few minutes, but there is heaps of em, especially on the a10 when it get cut in half, i have 2000+ screenshots, and i cudnt be bothered finding better ones, but it is crazy confetti when the a10 gets wiped out.

Looking at the OP link, i would say that the a10 has more confetti than that , ive seen much more than what the helo pic shows.