Issue with boats in Multi

Lib

Hi,

In Multiplayer with 4 Huey clients, training to land on boats and Kuznetzov :

It seems boats are located to a place for some player but ... are at an other place for some others players (5 to 10km between the 2 locations). Like if there was 2 phantom Kuznetzov ...

BUT : everybody succed to land on the KUZ he see ! If players make a F2 view to watch their friends, they just see helicopters standing up above the water.

A well known bug ?

Edited by Lib
  • Like 1

Great news ....can't wait a perfect Kuznetsov !!!!!!!!:pilotfly:

[sigpic][/sigpic]

I7 7700K@5.2GHZ+ NZXT X62 AIO Water cooling MSI Z270 Gaming M7 + CORSAIRE VENGEANCE PRO 16GB @3200MHZ DDR4 + MSI GTX1080ti gaming edition+ SSD SAMSUNG 850EVO PRO 128 Go + SSD SAMSUNG 850EVO PRO 240 Go + HDD SAMSUNG 1 To+ HDD SEAGATE 3 To

Asus ROG Swift PG348Q / Oculus rift

Case Coolermaster Mastercase 6 + CORSAIRE RM750W

Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog +Logitech G rudder pedals

Additionally, out of sync problems can be related to the mission not being resaved with a new name on the server computer. This sounds like a different bug- but if you see out of sync moments like that, check and make sure the server's version of the mission has been saved specifically on that server computer under a new version name ie: Dog's Breakfast 1.2.6.b.miz

"ENO"

Type in anger and you will make the greatest post you will ever regret.

"Sweetest's" Military Aviation Art

• 8 months later...

Just bringing this topic back from the grave since nothing has been fixed since then ("ASAP fix" is not exactly what come into my mind for something that is at least 1 year old).

I made a new MP mission for my squad where they had to intercept speedboats before they blow up themselves near moving cargos or tankers.

The result was quite a disaster. Only host (me) could see the moving cargos or moving tankers when they were activated. As the speedboats were concerned, host could see them, some clients could'nt see them but were surely shot at from them, a few of them could see only the wake generated by the speeboats, but not the speedboats themselves. Shooting at the wakes proved to be useless.

I am sorry to sound a bit bitter, but I just spent 5 or 6 hours yesterday building a mission and testing it just to find out that it is totally worthless.

Would love to hear from the devs on this.

Thanks.

Visit the Hollo Pointe DCS World server -- an open server with a variety of COOP & H2H missions including Combined Arms. All released missions are available for free download, modification and public hosting, from my Wrecking Crew Projects site.

• 5 months later...
Just bringing this topic back from the grave since nothing has been fixed since then ("ASAP fix" is not exactly what come into my mind for something that is at least 1 year old).

I made a new MP mission for my squad where they had to intercept speedboats before they blow up themselves near moving cargos or tankers.

The result was quite a disaster. Only host (me) could see the moving cargos or moving tankers when they were activated. As the speedboats were concerned, host could see them, some clients could'nt see them but were surely shot at from them, a few of them could see only the wake generated by the speeboats, but not the speedboats themselves. Shooting at the wakes proved to be useless.

I am sorry to sound a bit bitter, but I just spent 5 or 6 hours yesterday building a mission and testing it just to find out that it is totally worthless.

Would love to hear from the devs on this.

Thanks.

+1 me too... i just finished a beach assault mission for the Dogs of War server that is ready to go live but the speedboats are not visible as the head toward shore.. the mission "sees" them hit the beach zone and deploy troops but the clients cannot.

Sorry for the resurected thread but this is still a problem.

Cheers,

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL