Mi-8 and 1.2.6

Grey_Spike_66

Hello gents, I just purchased the new Mi-8 but when I try to install it says needs 1.2.6 but I can't get that update to work. Get nothing after update installs clean. DCS won't initialize. Tried running straight from launcher, same thing happens. I am sorry if there is a post somewhere on this forum I just can't seem to find it. Any help??:cry:

If I well understood your question: You need to download and install DCS World prior to install the Mi-8 Module.

You can download DCS World here: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/downloads/world/dcs_world/

If you already have DCS World installed, just launch the sim, it should auto update to Ver.1.2.6.

When installed, run the Mi-8 installer. After the installation, launch DCS World, select a mission. Just before the launch of the mission, the sim will ask you your licence key.

DCS Wish: Turbulences affecting surrounding aircraft...

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P - Intel Core i5 6600K - 16Gb RAM DDR4-2133 - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming - 8 Go - 2 x SSD Crucial MX300 - 750 Go RAID0 - Screens: HP OMEN 32'' 2560x1440 + Oculus Rift CV1 - Win 10 - 64bits - TM WARTHOG #889 - Saitek Pro Rudder.

Sorry, beyond my low knowledge.

But surely someone else could help you. Anyway, can you post your system config?

(CPU, GPU, OS (windows version - 32/64 bit), RAM amount)

And if you have one, post your DCS.log from username/savedgames/DCS/Logs. Maybe there could be found some more details...

Any *.CRASH files in your "DCS\Logs" folder.

Any ERROR* files you find in the "DCS\Logs" folder.

EDIT: Make sure to read this thread: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=114431

Edited by Cedaway

DCS Wish: Turbulences affecting surrounding aircraft...

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P - Intel Core i5 6600K - 16Gb RAM DDR4-2133 - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming - 8 Go - 2 x SSD Crucial MX300 - 750 Go RAID0 - Screens: HP OMEN 32'' 2560x1440 + Oculus Rift CV1 - Win 10 - 64bits - TM WARTHOG #889 - Saitek Pro Rudder.