Multi monitor setups and different MODS

Okay I finally managed after a few days to get a pair of USB 8" monitors to work with the A10C.

So now I can use the .LUA to fly with the MFCD's Below the main screen and even managed to make the GUI (multiplayer, briefing screen etc) focus on the main so the buttons are clickable.

So I have all the current mods, Mi8, KA 50, P51 etc...

If I am in Multiplayer and flying the A10C all is well.. but after a bit if I decide to choose another plane or Heli then the LUA used to export doesnt play well.

The Heli has the overlay that shows current weapon status, and auto pilot which show up in the middle of and lower portion of main and bleed into the 2 8 inch monitors...as an example......

I did notice that the Ka 50 screens actually showed up though I did not program them in the LUA with the proper name ..

Will I have to make a different LUA for each plane set then exit the multiplay each time I wish to switch planes?

Edited by user6244
additional info , spelling,,

“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.”

Leonardo da Vinci