a few more q's

Skithis

I want to watch my cluster bomb impact targets but my computer is stuttering really badly when they impact. Im running a amd phenom x6 1100t at 4 ghz, 8 gigs ram, NVidia 650. is there any way to turn down the effects of bomb blasts?

Why are my wingman menu options in the atc menu black? what do I have to do to the comm radio to get to there freq. I'm a civil aviation guy trying to learn the military standard.

How do you stop the weapon view (F6) from cutting out when the cluster bomb releases the bomblets? I'd like to watch them impact. I try to get on the enemy view (f7) but there are 50 enemies down there and I cant tell one from the next.

It is a known issue about cluster bombs having a huge impact on FPS.

The A-10 is equipped with 3 radios that are setup for AM, FM and... something else(forgive me its late). Check your options screen for the default keys to access the different radios and then try the different radios till you find one that they are not blacked out on.

As for the camera and watching the bombs, you can hit 'F6' to watch your munitions.

DCS: A10C Warthog JTAC coordinate entry training mission http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/99424/

DCS: Blackshark 2 interactive training missions http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=84612

It is a known issue about cluster bombs having a huge impact on FPS.

As for the camera and watching the bombs, you can hit 'F6' to watch your munitions.

F6 isn't working for the OP.

This was a Boutique Builder iBuypower rig. Until I got the tinker bug again i7 920 @3.6Mhz 12Gig Corsair XMS3 ram 1600 Nvidia 760 SLi w/4Gig DDR5 Ram Intel 310 SSD HDD 160 Gb + Western Digital 4Terabyte HDD Creative SB X-Fi HD Audio Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System Dual Acer 32"Monitors. PSU 1200 w Thermaltake Win10 64Bit.