Pleassse Ka-50 Black Shark 2 file 1.2.4.12913?

luiz netto

hi guys! I went back to a version 1.2.4.12913 which is GREAT for my machine!! Unlike this poorly 1.2.6 with loading too much MEMORY! very very slow and I need the installer dolwload Version (Full) which bought the steam and have the serial number Ka-50 Black Shark 2 file 1.2.4.12913! where can I download this version friends??:doh::doh::doh:

hi guys! I went back to a version 1.2.4.12913 which is GREAT for my machine!! Unlike this poorly 1.2.6 with loading too much MEMORY! very very slow and I need the installer dolwload Version (Full) which bought the steam and have the serial number Ka-50 Black Shark 2 file 1.2.4.12913! where can I download this version friends??:doh::doh::doh:

I have the full Blackshark 2 install for 1.2.4.12913 which I downloaded from DCS. Send me a PM if you want me to send it to you.

For downgrading DCS World use command line and write:

[yourpath]\DCS World\bin\DCS_updater.exe update 1.2.4

More info here> http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=114030

Edited by Suchacz