Zoom in & out, bug FIX in here

Kindred

You guys notice any Zoom bug with lomac? With AA enable or even without it, sometimes?

In regular view in cockpit, see a dot in the sky, when you zooming in, the target faints out. Zoom out he’s back there...

I’ve tested so many combinations, different driver. I took the situation with process of elimination trying to find the source of the cause.

Not sure if Ati has that option, since I’m a Nvidia user. But heres the fix that resolves that issue for Nvidia drivers.

In your Nvidia Display settings, go to advance settings, you should see Negative LOD bias, by default, that setting is set to allow, set this to Clamp instead.

Bingo Tango. Issue resolve. Trouble report closed.

Cheers

Hope this helps others

It’s a visual impairment. Never the less it did fix the issue for me. I could have held that info for myself. But felt the community could benefit from it. Enough said….

You have not seen this issue on your rig? Then aok, cool.. But I know this issue by itself is known by some. Just trying to shed some light, on my investigation. My issue is NOW resolve, so might be yours. Basically it’s a head’s up. I don’t want no credit for this finding. Just wanted to share knowledge on what I considered something that required to be looked at. Do provide your constructive input. Just want to assist to benefit the community Prophet.

Regards,